Chapter 3

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Sera wakes up, slamming her hand on her alarm to shut it up. 'It's too early for school' she thought as she sat up swaying her legs off her bed.

She notices that she was still wearing her clothes from when she went out with John yesterday. 'What happened last night when he came in my room?' As Sera starts remembering what happened last night, she starts blushing thinking how John and her were basically cuddling.

'I can't believe that I did that, what came over me last night?' She gets out of her room and starts heading to the bathroom to take a cold shower to wake herself up. After she finished showering, Sera brushed her teeth, dried herself and put on the towel around her.

Elaine woke up as she was showering, got dressed and poured orange juice in two cups for Sera and her. Once Sera left the bathroom, she saw Elaine on the couch drinking her orange juice. "Good morning, Elaine."

"Someone seems to be in a good mood today. You never say good morning, considering you aren't a morning person. Did something happen last night~" Elaine ask already starting the teasing. Sera, still a little bit sleepy, doesn't pick up what Elaine is getting at for a couple seconds.

Once she gets what Elaine is getting at, Sera slightly turns red thinking about what happened last night during the movie. "What made you think that?" Sera ask as she walks into her room to start getting dressed for school.

"Nothing, just that you and John were in your alone in your room... until midnight." Elaine says with a grin across her face. "It's not like that, we're just friends. We met yesterday for crying out loud. He wouldn't even see me that way anyways." Sera says putting on her vest.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, Seraphina. When I asked him what happened in there he smiled and blushed a little bit." Sera screams internally at the thought of them being more than friends after getting to know each other longer.

"Ok, so maybe something did happen last night, but I'll tell you after school. Promise me you won't tell anyone though." Sera says as she exits her room. Elaine nods and heads to the bathroom to fix her hair up and brush her teeth.

As they are walking to school together, Elaine picks up on something. "Hey Seraphina, did you forget your hair band? I can give you on for the day if you'd like." Seraphina shakes her head. "I didn't forget it Elaine, I left it like this on purpose.

Elaine surprised at her sudden change in personality, comes up with the conclusion that it was most likely because of something John said or did. "Must have been something John said then." Seraphina can't stop the grin coming from her face as she mentions his name.

"Aha, so I was right. After school I want you to tell me everything that happened yesterday, with details!" Seraphina nods and walks through the school gates and just as she is about to head up stairs she hears some call her name.

"Sera" John says across the hall. She turns around and instantly knows who it is since John is the only person to call her that in the school. She turns around to see him walking towards her with the biggest smile on his face.

"Did you sleep well last night? When I left I tried not to wake you up" John ask with a hint of worry in his eyes. Sera tries to avoid looking into his gaze, but fails the second she looks into his mesmerizing eyes.

"Yeah I slept well, you didn't wake me up when you left. I'm surprised considering I'm usually a light sleeper ." John smiles as he hears that he didn't interrupt her beauty sleep.

"Hey I never asked, but did you have fun last yesterday?" John asked as cheerfully as ever. Sera would never admit to John that she had fun, but something about his attitude made her come clean. "Yeah, actually I did" she says looking down at the floor.