A time mishap~

Izuku Pov

I was sitting in Aizawa sensei's class when I heard an ear piercing sound. Some of my classmates let out a yelp in shock, while the others were quick to cover their ears.

There was a bright light at the entrance of our class room, which looked like a portal. Aizawa sensei was quick to stand in front of us, and struggled to get into a fighting stance because of the loud sound coming from the bright portal.

The sound lasted for about 2 minutes where we were trying to just shield our eyes from the light and covering our ears.

By the time the sound stopped and the bright light faded away, there was a faint ringing sound echoing in my ears.

I heard my classmates express their shock with a few sentences like "wtf was that?", "is everyone alright?" and a "yeah, except I might go deaf" that was obviously said by Mina.

I heard a few gasps come from the front of the classroom, and I moved over to see what happened.

What I saw left me dumbfounded and without words. There were two kids about 3 years old, and what was even more surprising was that one of them had ash blonde hair and ruby red eyes, while the other had forest green eyes and green hair.

Everyone was now staring at the two kids, and watched as the two lay unconscious on the ground beside each other.

"IS THAT MIDORIYA AND BAKUGO?" Ururaka shouted and soon everyone in class was lookign at me and Kacchan and yelling out their questions like we would know their answers.

Kacchan seemed to be equally confused as me and I saw Aizawa looking back at the two kids who were slowly gaining consciousness from the noise. The class got dead silent as we let the children wake up fully.

Mini Kacchan was the first to stand up, and he looked around the room with what I could only consider fear in his eyes. My mini self was also standing up now and was hiding a little behing Mini Kacchan, which is so expected from my past self it's kinda funny.

"w-who are you? w-where the hell did you b-bring us?" mini Kacchan asked boldly and the whole class went into a panic as Mini me started crying because of everything going around me. I don't understand. How is this possible?

Aizawa sensei started walking towards the two Mini versions of his students, and Mini Kacchan instinctively stood in front of mini me with his arms out as if he's protecting mini me.

Even though He has tears in his own eyes, and he's shaking with fear of what's gonna happen next.
"s-stay back. if you touch him, I-I will blow you up okay. so don't c-come near us you ugly fart".

I looked at the scene in front of me and marveled at the unexpectedness of this.

I looked back at Kacchan and saw him staring at the vision. He's always been the same. Never backing down from a fight.

And while all that was happening, mini me was holding Mini Kacchan from behind, and trembling with fear. I'm pretty sure I changed a lot in these past years.

Aizawa sensei was standing a few feet away from the two and the whole class was confused about this, including me.

I decided to step up and try to get Mini Kacchan and Mini me to recognize me. As I moved towards them, Mini Kacchan was being pulled back from mini me, and Mini Kacchan was looking up at me with confusion and horror in his eyes.

"hey! don't worry! I won't hurt you Kacchan! come on, no need to be scared" I tried to assure him and Mini Kacchan looked between me and mini me a few times before his eyes held no sign of fear but confusion.

"w-wait. Deku? do you have a brother or something?" Mini Kacchan asked mini me and mini me shook his head and mumbled a 'no Kacchan' to the other boy.

I kneeled down to their level and held out my hand towards the two kids.

"I'm not his brother! I'm him from the future. It's complicated but basically, we're the same person" I said pointing between me and my mini self.

This seemed to peak my mini self's interest as he looked me up and down and stopped shedding tears.

"s-so you are Deku? but bigger?" Mini Kacchan concluded and I nodded in relief that he understood me.

"smart as always Kacchan" I complimented him to which he responded to by puffing out his chest and standing straighter as to say 'I know'.

Mini me took a few steps towards me and took a closer look at me, and it seemed like he finally believes me now because his eyes sparkled brightly.

"so you are me from the future?" he said again and I nodded yes.

"whoa, that's so cool! am I a hero now? do I save people from bad guys? what's my quirk going to be?" Mini me fired out his questions as expected and I nervously laughed at that.

How am I supposed to tell my past self everything that's happened in the past few years.

"wait- if you're here....then where am I?" Mini Kacchan asked and I looked back at Kacchan who has been staring at the two kids for who knows how long.

"um...he's right there" Kirishima pointed towards Kacchan who was standing beside him towards the back.

Everyone moved out of the way so they could see him, and as soon as mini Kacchan saw him, he looked him up and down and nodded his head as if confirming that that's him.

"hmm..see Deku! I told you I'll be big and strong one day" Mini Kacchan said showing off to mini me who was looking up at Kacchan with doe eyes.

Mini me seemed to remember that his questions weren't answered yet so he asked me again.

"wait..so am I a hero yet?" He asked me and I chuckled before answering him.

"well, I'm not a hero yet, but I'm working towards that goal. I'll be a pro hero one day for sure"

This caused the two kids to look up at me with amazed expressions and mini me asked me the one question I can't answer fully.

"what's my quirk!!"

"oh..well you see it's called 'super power' where I can basically get a lot of strength and get really powerful" I explained in as simple words as I could.

"really? that's amazing!" Mini me cheered and I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I saw his...my..face light up with pure joy at the mere mention of a quirk. This is all I wanted as a kid after all.

"oi! Big me! what's my quirk? it better be stronger than deku's!" Mini Kacchan stated as he looked up at Kacchan with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"I can blow stuff up" Kacchan answered and I saw Both the kids widen their eyes at the mention of such violent quirk.