Deku is my best friend.

"W-well see, I told you I'll have a better quirk than you Deku" mini Kacchan said and I chuckled at his expected reaction.

Kacchan hasn't changed a tad bit since he was a kid. Well, maybe a little bit but eh.

I looked at the two kids and smiled sadly as I was reminded of Kacchan and my previous relationship. We were such good friends.

The rest of the class came forward and introduced themselves as Kacchan and I stood back and observed our tiny replicas.

"So...you are my best friend in the future?" Kacchan asked Kirishima who smiled at the blond while nodding proudly.

"B-but Deku is my best friend" Kacchan stuttered looking back and forth at mini me and Kirishima who widened his eyes in realization.

"Oh of course but let's just say I'm your other best friend okay?" Kirishima tried to explain and I saw Mini me start to tear up a little.

Oh no.

"So you are m-my best friend too then, right?" The tiny greenette cautiously asked as if scared that the answer would be no.

Much to his..my..disappointing Todoroki spoke before Kirishima could come up with something.

"No. You barely talk with him-" Todoroki looked at me and smirked"- in fact, I am your future best friend".

"Y-you are? B-but what about Kacchan?" Mini me questioned Todoroki while looking between Kacchan and Todoroki.

Kacchan seemed to be awfully quiet during this whole conversation, and Ururaka claiming to be his future 2nd best friend was starting to annoy him by the looks of it.

Iida also failed to notice the tiny blonde's irritated expression and proceeded to introduce himself as a really close friend of mine, not ranking himself as 3rd in my line of friends.

That was really stupid of the three if I'm being honest. I don't have a 1st or 2nd best friend, I treat them all the same.

However, Mini Kacchan took the rankings to heart and scoffed at my friends,  glaring at Todoroki for longer than the others.

"So what? I'm sure I have more friends than u-useless Deku anyways" He stated uncertainly, not letting his hurt emotions show on his face.

Well trying not to anyways because his bottom lip trembled slightly and he kept averting his eyes to the ground. He was always so protective of me back then, it's adorable.

He doesn't mean any of the insults either, that's just his way to hide his easily provoked feelings.
Todoroki, on the other hand, got angered by this and took mini me and secured him in his arms as he shot an angry expression towards the now confused blonde.

"He's not useless, it's the opposite to be fair- Todoroki turned around towards the classroom door - he's the most kindest, hard working, and the most understanding human being I've ever met and you-.." Todoroki glanced between both Mini Kacchan and Big Kacchan -will not disrespect him like that on my watch. I'm taking Midoriya to the dorms for now"
And with that, he left the classroom after giving a slight nod at Aizawa who was foreseeably amused by everything happening right now.

I didn't bother going after Todoroki, not wanting to miss the drama.
Mini Kacchan was fuming with anger and he stomped towards Kirishima with a teary eyed face.

"Oi! I don't wanna be his b-best friend either. You said you are my best friend right? So lets go".

I looked at Kacchan to see him making a face that clearly showed his uneasiness about this whole fiasco. I don't blame him, this was all happening too fast and I haven't had the chance to process it all either. I'll probably freak about it later tonight.

I saw Mini Kacchan drag Kirishima with him out of the classroom, and Aizawa dismissed us for the rest of the day since he had to report this to Nezu.

The whole class walked back to the dorms and upon entering in the living room, we were greeted by a very pleasant scene.

Mini me was eating chips while sitting in Todoroki's lap, who was playing with his...my...hair with a soft smile on his face.

I averted my eyes away from the adorable sight and caught Kirishima trying and failing miserably at feeding Mini Kacchan.

I heard big Kacchan yell at the smaller Kacchan about making so much noise and got a very loud screech from the younger blonde.

He seems on edge about something, and judging from the furious glances he was giving Todoroki and Mini me, My best guess would be that he was jealous of Todoroki.

Kacchan always hated it when I wasn't paying attention to him and ignoring his existence and sometimes it made me feel very special.

Sometimes being my early childhood years because at one point in my childhood I tended to avoid all kind of attention from the ash blonde.

Some of the girls went over to Mini me to take some pictures while the others went over to little Kacchan to see what the screeching was all about.
"I DONT WANNA EAT THAT SHITTY HAIR!!! GET ME SOMETHING ELSE"

I walked over to Todoroki and sat next to him, and he gave me a slight smile as he saw me.

"I still can't believe this happened" I chuckled as I gave a side glance to Mini me sitting in Todoroki's lap. he seemed to not have noticed me since his eyes never left the TV screen.

"you changed a lot in these past years from what I can tell" Todoroki said with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"oh come on! I don't fan boy as much as I used to anymore" I defended but ended up earning a disbelieving look from my best friend.

While Todoroki and I continued debating on how much I have changed, we failed to notice a little fire ball paddling his way over to us.

I looked down at little Kacchan and waited for him to say something. He stayed quiet for a minute before asking "oi Deku! I'm going to see shitty hair's and other's quirk outside....wanna come with me?".

Mini me's eyes sparkled as he looked up at Todoroki and asked him if he could go too.

"you don't need his permission you stupid Deku! he's not your mom" Little Kacchan scoffed and I sighed at the nickname.

I saw Mini me cautiously looking at Todoroki who just nodded before giving Little Kacchan a warning glare.

Little Kacchan ignored that obviously and held out his hand for Mini me to take but, Todoroki stood up to his full height, with mini Me secured in his arms and started to walk out.

I expected Mini Kacchan to get mad at that, but he simply balled his hands into a fist and followed Todoroki and the others outside.

I looked back at Kacchan who was also heading outside, and smiled at his walking stance. some things never change I guess.