Like a firework

Bakugo Pov
I watched mine and that shitty nerds kid self marvel at our classmate's quirks.
Shitty Hair finished showing his quirk off and now it was Half and Half's turn . He was looking all smug at my kid self, and put deku on the ground. He doesn't have to carry that nerd everywhere like he's a toddler.

First, he made splinters of ice form a snowflake on the top of his right palm, that made Little Deku over here squeak with joy.

He's so easy to impress. I looked over at small me who was looking at the ice with a bored face.

I smirked, knowing that something like that would never impress me.  "tch. is that all you can do?" Little me scoffed and little Deku looked back at him, getting ready to scold him. "kacchan! don't say that! it's not nice"

"it's alright. do you really wanna see what I can do Bakugo?" Icy hot calmly said which sent chills down my spine.

He took a couple steps back and turned around swiftly to make a wall of ice appear in front of everyone's eyes, and proceeded to melt it with his fire.

I caught a look of awe on my younger self's face for a split second before it was replaced with a furious one.
"So? How do you like that, bakugo ?" Icy hot mocked him as he smirked slyly.

I almost felt like punching the jackass.

My tiny self was looking down at the ground as if he was close to punching someone before he whipped his head to glare at me.

"OI!!! what are you waiting for? show Deku my quirk," he said and if he wasn't my mini self, I would have yelled at him for telling me what to do.

Well, I guess I have been wanting to flex my awesome quirk anyways so why the fuck not.

Deku and the other nerds looked as if I was going to blow someone up.

I'm not that bad, am I?

Mini Deku was jumping on his feet excitedly and I started feeling a little nervous.

What if he doesn't find my quirk cooler than icy hots. Wait...what if he doesn't find my quirk cool at all. what if he's scared of the explosions...NO! I GOT THIS. MY QUIRK IS COOL, AND IF DEKU HERE DOESN'T THINK SO, THEN IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME IN THE SLIGHTEST.

Shitty hair grabbed the two kids and moved away from me.

I took my hands out of my pocket and held my palm facing upwards.

I was going to let out just a tiny pop but I caught icy hot looking all smug in the corner of my eye and so I flexed my right hand and a huge explosion let out into the night sky.

Sparks flew everywhere and the blast most likely caught the two little ones off guard.

Little Deku had visibly flinched at the sound and even my tiny self looked alarmed. Tiny Deku's scared expression reminded me of my middle school years and guilt formed inside my stomach.

I ignored the growing hurt in my stomach at their reaction and turned to leave but a tiny squeal and two tiny arms around my leg prevented me from doing so.

"OMG KACCHAN!!! THAT WAS SO COOOOL!!!!!" Little Deku screamed as loud as he possibly could and I whipped my head in the opposite direction of his glowing eyes.

This little fucker.

"SEE DEKU!!! I told you my quirk would be the best of the best!!" My mini self proudly announced. I also caught a flash of fear in my younger self's red eyes.

I know that expression, and I know how the kid feels.

The first time I created an explosion, It had burned my hands and I was a mess. The kid was most likely worried that the explosions hurt my hand and that my quirk comes with a shitty side effect.

It does, but he doesn't need to know that yet.

"Kacchan!!!," The little nerd yelled and two heads turned towards him.

He blushed from embarrassment and pointed towards me.

"I mean...big Kacchan."

"What do you want nerd?," I huffed out and he made fucking grabby hands towards me.

"awe, he wants Kacchan to pick him up," fucking dunce face cooed and I almost blasted his face off.

Instead of picking the fucker up, I squatted down.

The fucker took a hold of my right hand and looked amazed at who knows what. "it doesn't hurt?," he asked and I scoffed.

" of course it doesn't. and even if it did, doesn't matter to me. I'm invincible."

"that's so cool Kacchan!."

"OI big me!!! do that again!!," My younger self demanded and I gave him a glare.

He just wants to see the same expression on Deku's face. If there's one thing I know about my younger self, it's that I would have done almost anything to make Deku praise me.

"No."

"HUH! why not?"

"because I don't want to."

"Kacchan please!!," Mini Deku pleaded and I looked away from his puppy dog eyes.

"Come on you two!! don't force Kacchan into doing something he doesn't want to," the bigger version of the nerd said and the two kids looked disappointed.

"URGH!! fine!! But I'm not making one that big," I grumbled and the two kids whipped their heads back to me with big ass smiles.

The two kids started to back off but I remained squatted down.

Tiny sparks came out of my right palm and stayed tiny. It was as if there was a tiny fireball on my hand.

The two little fuckers came closer and mini Deku even squealed in excitement.

"it's like fireworks!!!! right Kacchan?" mini Deku said, looking back at mini me.

"y-yea, it's like fireworks," mini me answered with a look of awe as he stared at my hand.

"AWE!! that's so cute Bakugo!!," fucking round cheeks said and I almost choked her.

After a few more seconds, I let the sparks die down and the two kids backed off.

Standing up to my full height, I was about to go back inside but Shitty hair commented that they hadn't seen Deku's quirk yet.

that made me stay for a little longer.

"what...are you sure I should use my quirk...here?" Deku asked and I get where he's coming from.

If he uses his quirk here, he might hurt someone, or he might end up destroying school property.

"Midoriya is right. He could damage school property which is unacceptable," four eyes lectured.

"not if he doesn't actually aim at something. I mean, aside from the super strength, he also has super speed. Why not show them that Midoriya," Momo supplied and the two little fuckers looked at Deku with shock on their faces.

"I have super speed in the future?" Mini Deku asks his older version, who in return, gives him a sheepish smile.

"WELL!!! what the hell are you waiting for? show us!!!" mini me yelled and Deku took a stance.

Green lightning surrounded the fucker and he activated one for all.

In a split second, he was on the other side of the back yard. He started running in circles around everyone who huddled together to make room for him.

The two tiny fuckers watched and followed the green lightning with their eyes.

When Deku stopped, Mini me ran up to him and asked to be picked up.