[22] Replica

You weren't expecting the librarian, Lisa, to stumble inside the library and catch you and Scaramouche. Even so, since she's here, she might have more books about the archons and such.

"I didn't expect to see you little ones in here, it's late out." She gives a smile, clutching to a book close to her. It really was late, but you needed to get in here before you forget to tell Scara what you thought of.

"We needed to find something," you say, "about the archons!"

Lisa then looked to your brother and then returns to you, she seemed to be deciding something but she simply nods. "Come on then cuties, I'll help you find more books."

Scaramouche clicked his tongue and followed after her and you behind him. Following down the stairs and waiting to the side when she gets to a different aisle you guys were in earlier, she picks off a few books and carries them to a table.

She places them by what seemed to be in order and points to the first book, "this here is about all the archons," she roams her finger to the second, "this one talks about the wars and the cataclysm. The last is about your archon and the previous one."

Your eyes lit up when she mentions the last book and you pick it up. The book was a dark purple and the first thing you see is a picture of Inazuma City.

"So this one only talks about the history of Inazuma and so on?" The mage nods with a gentle smile and she points at a page, pointing at a picture of two twins who look like... your mother and her twin?

Lisa and Scaramouche look over the pages together with you sitting in the middle, hovering over you to see what you were looking and reading.

You learned that during the cataclysm, your mothers twin, passed away and was the previous archon before she took over later. Is this who she wants to revive back in the world?

It's a little understandable but, wouldn't you want someone who was dear to you be at peace?

Scaramouche sighed as he grabbed the book and looked through the pages with focus, "and this Albedo guy might help to... make another human."

"Yeah, and if that happens it can probably backfire or something more worse." Lisa watched your interaction with your brother with interest, softly laughing to herself.

She was a really big help with the books and the information you guys needed. Anything you both didn't know, she would offer her knowledge or advice on a question. Lisa ended up leaving an hour later to get some rest—said to stay however long.

Thoma and Itto ended up stopping by with some food and helped along with a plan for what to do for later. The plan was to go to the mountains, make an hour inspection of Dragonspine and handle business with the fatui who were there patrolling.

If that goes well, which you hope, you and Scara would stick together since you both are... related to Raiden.

The other two would stay behind to alert and defend if anyone comes close to where Raiden might be at with Albedo. Throughout the night it was just planning and planning, Itto ended up taking you to sleep as you fell asleep at the library.

He had to carry you and you didn't stir until you felt the soft mattress under you when he laid you down.

"...Itto?" You hear the man in question hum and heavy footsteps round to the side of the shared bed with him.

He sat down by your feet and placed his hand on your calf, "you need something sweetheart?" He whispers quietly, "also, sorry about y'know... earlier, I should've asked if you were comfortable with that." There was a frown on his face.