[23] Wicked game

It all happened too quick. Scaramouche was already on the other side, trying to take away the replica of mother's twin's hair-clip. For whatever use that was going to be, it was better safe than sorry to take it.

"Scaramouche!" You yelled out to your brother and took out your sword, coming to his side and pushing your mother's hands away from the harbinger.

All three of you were trying to get your hands on the hair-clip while Albedo stepped back, making both the other men follow in suit and go after the alchemist.

Thrashing around with everyone and a bit of yelling here and there, you felt your mother slap your face. "Don't you dare ruin this for me!" She yelled and was about to take her own weapon but it never happened.

Scara pushed her against the crafting table, making all the items they gathered fall to the ground. The harbinger fumbled around for his weapon quickly while you went to the floor, trying to gather the materials.

The cold air was increasing and you squinted when a cold breeze went through the cave. You hear grunts on the other side of you seeing Albedo struggling to break free from both guy's grasps, mainly Itto's.

When you finally gathered everything and rushed to put everything in your traveling bag, Scaramouche took out something and stabbed mother's neck.

"What did you do?" You asked as he got up with a huff and dusted off his shorts—throwing down whatever he had used.

He turned around to face you then over at the others, "she'll be out for a few hours, come on, help me carry her." He scowled when his eyes landed on the archon and kneeled down to try to pick her up.

You got a hold on her legs and Itto saw, bringing over Albedo with Thoma by their side. "Here let me." He takes her away from yours and Scara's hands and had her thrown over his shoulder.

The harbinger let's out a deep breath and massaged his head, feeling an upcoming headache.

"Are we taking them to the Knights of Favonius? Or?" Thoma spoke up and glanced down to see Albedo's head down, probably in shame.

Scaramouche clicked his tongue and looked at you, "what do you think? We finally got her, we can but she's basically our problem, not Mondstadts." He explained.

"Honestly it'll probably be safer if we take her to Mondstadt, there's more trained people here than in Inazuma right now." You throw in your own opinion and peered up at Itto then at your mother.

There was a moment of quiet until Scaramouche whispered an 'alright' and patted Itto's arm. He followed right behind him and you stuck with Thoma, putting a firm hand on Albedo's shoulder.

The walk down the hell freezing mountain took almost an hour from how cold and windy it was. It didn't take too long till you were arriving at the gates of Mondstadt.

Jean was already on her here down the stairs and followed by Lisa and another knight, who wore blue and an eyepatch.

"Kaeya, take Albedo and bring him to the cells," she then turns to your brother then up at where your mother was at, "I assume this is the archon of Inazuma? We can take her to the same place."

Jean also mentioned there were going to take a while but you all decided to stay for the interrogation. You and Scaramouche needed to know why your mother was here.

______

"Alright!" Jean looked to the side to see Thoma and you put Albedo in a wooden chair and strapped him up. Itto walked inside a cell and put your mother down on a bench that was inside.