[34] It all comes to an end

The moment you left with Itto, Scaramouche turned his attention towards Dottore with an angry scowl.

"So you think you can defeat me with just a few people?" Dottore smirks as he takes out his catalyst like syringe, rising near his head and pointing down at the others. (since they refer to him as the "doctor" think a catalyst that looks like a 💉 would be cool)

"Yeah, I do. I'm not the sixth harbinger for nothing" He swings his scythe between his fingers and points at the other harbinger.

Scaramouche launches himself towards the other, deflecting the syringe attacks thrown at him and getting a hit at the doctor. He's slow, but he knows he shouldn't underestimate the man.

The doc hisses from the attack and jumps a few feet back. He lets out a growl and raises his unique catalyst, bringing out a few smaller ones that targeted behind Scaramouche and aiming towards Thoma and Miko.

The guards went up to block them but when a few of them got hit, they collapsed almost immediately. The  few guards that got hit, the small syringes were stuck in different places—faces turning purple and veins showing up.

Miko and Thoma looked with wide eyes and went for them, frantically trying to find the syringes to pull them out but it was already too late.

Dottore planned ahead.

Scaramouche turned around seeing what happened and gritted his teeth, tightening his grip on the long handle of his weapon and swung.

His swing took a few strands of hair from Dottore, seeing it fly by him as he got in closer to swing another time. Letting out a yell as he launches himself upwards, landing on the side of the building next to Dottore and launching himself down sending a big kick to the side of the harbinger.

Scaramouche forced himself to learn martial arts, as he was the one who taught you back then when he found you alone. Not only that, he's very good at wielding the long weapon that he is now using.

Dottore is also strong but both of them are in different levels. Scaramouche has never seen the other fight, but he knows that he's strong if he's a harbinger.

The doctor launched another attack, sending more of those syringe like weapons after Thoma and Miko. Thoma deflected a few with his polearm, Miko dodged them elegantly but only got scratched.

The ones that the harbinger sent out were different, it was like a waiting game if something were to happen to Miko since she got scratched by one of them. It was almost like a clock was ticking quietly.

Scaramouche had gasped when he got kicked by the side of his stomach—sent flying towards the wall of the palace and landing down onto thick pebbles.

He watches as the harbinger discarded his catalyst, throwing it to the pond near him and taking out a sword.

"Hmm, now this is more like it... seeing you on the ground before me. Maybe once I win this fight, I'll take you back and experiment on you some more." Dottore grins as he nears Scaramouche, kicking him straight in the jaw.

The sixth harbinger kept in his groan and mustered up to stand up against the taller man. He spits out blood onto the harbingers face and grins with wide eyes, "damn sounds fun, but that won't happen."

Since he's on the smaller side for height, he can move more quickly and agile. He sends in a few quick punches to the mans abdomen, landing a sideways kick to send him a few feet away.

Dottore grunts as he crashes into one of the trees and to one of the walls of the Tenshukaku.

Scaramouche twirls the weapon between his fingers as he walks over to approach the harbinger. He stops for a moment as he heard a few agents of the Fatui yelling as they headed towards his group.