1 🔥

Dear Diary,

            I want him to over power me. In strength. I want him to pin me down, and for him to make me beg him to let go. I want him to edge me for an hour before telling me I won't be finishing because I acted too bratty.

I look up from my diary, and look to the texts I'm getting on my phone. My best friends are texting each other in the group chat again, I hate when they do that. You have your own chat for a reason.

From the tree on campus I'm sitting under, I can see the football team bragging about how much pussy they got at the party last night. It's irritating, but maybe I just hate the whole world in general.

And off the felid I see Axton. That's his last name at least. Everyone goes by his last name. He's the worst of them all. He's the guy that no one knows why he's popular apart from the fact that he's hot, but yet is best friends with the quarter back. He's the guy with the tattoos, the cigarettes, and the leather jacket.

Axton loves school about as much as I love spiders. He barley ever shows up. But when he does it's like he owns the place, and looks good doing it.

But he's an asshole, and totally annoying. He also copied my test last week and got me in trouble for it. But to tonight I'll get him back. In the way that guys hate most. He dropped my mark from a 90 to a 82. Now I've lost respect from that teacher and it's dropped my whole average. I can't believe she didn't believe me.

I look at the texts sent by my friends. The party is tonight, and of course this time I'm planning on going. Which is not my thing generally, but tonight I have something special planned.

So when I get home I get ready, putting on a pretty little red dress, and redo my usual eyeliner and mascara. Then I go out and meet my friends in the car.

My best friends, Katie and Bella, look so hot. Wearing matching purple crop tops and black tight jeans. They're twins, and love to match their outfits going out to these types of things. They make people guess who is who when everyone gets drunk.

Katie turns to me, "So what's your plan for tonight? I thought you didn't like parties?"

"Well I have someone I'm meeting here." I say a slight smile to my expression.

Bella looks at me from the front of the uber, "OMG WHO??"

"Axton," I say smugly. They both look at me in confusion. They know how much I despise him, and are definitely suspicious. "You'll find out later." I shrug.

We arrive at the party, Axtons best friend Tyler threw it, so I knew he'd be here.

The music is blasting threw my ears, and the thrill of it all is really exciting.

I grab a drink or two, but I soon after start to look for him. I even go as far as asking one of the girls who I know has a crush on him. Those girls are not to hard to find. It's your typical brunette chasing after the bad boys.

I finally find him drinking shots in the corner. I walk over slightly nervous, but I stand my ground, the feeling of revenge so close urging me on.

"Rough night?" I ask nodding to the half empty bottle. He offers me one, a hand outstretched with the bottle.

"You could say that," he squints his eyes a little when I take the shot of vodka without making a face. Maybe impressed. "You're Alice right?"

"Mhm," wow the asshole knows my name. Unfortunately he didn't "accidentally" copy that too.

"And you are?" I smile looking at him. Everyone knows who he is.

"Axton." He smirks, and looks me up and down. Wonderful. He comes closer and looks more open to talking to me now. I guess he's not the type who enjoys the fan girls, but enjoys the fact that I 'don't know him.'

"Dance?" I ask him, praying he'll say yes.

In answer he puts his drink down and takes my hand dragging me to the dance floor.

I dance with him, taking every opportunity to grind my ass against his lower half.

He breaths heavily in my ear, "if you don't stop that, I'll take you over my shoulder upstairs within the next five minutes." My stomach does a twist at this, and I don't like the reaction my body is having to his words. It makes me want to piss him off. He grunts when I push up against his hard-on, still continuing with the teasing.

When a slower part in the song comes, I turn around, and look up at his lips.

I can see the lust in his eyes, and almost immediately he pulls me into him, kissing me roughly. His aggressiveness takes me by surprise, and I maybe find myself enjoying the kiss more than I should. I have to remember the plan.

He leans into my ear, "upstairs? now." I smile nodding and he eagerly, but sternly, pulls me by my hand up the stairs.

I make eye contact with Bella on my way there, and her eyes widen. She's probably so confused.

He turns into the first open door he sees, a bathroom, and closes the door behind me immediately finding my lips again. He pushes me against the door, and traps me between it and him.

I pull at his buckle, and drop his pants down, but when he tries to take mine I pull his arm away. As much as this whole thing turns me on, I don't need him to know that.

What I did not expect, was for me to nearly have a stroke, when I see his size. Fuck. Precum leaks out of him, and I almost want to take my pants off after all.

My hand looks smaller when it wraps around him, and as I'm standing against the door he kisses me once more, this time attacking my neck. I nearly moan but hold it in. I can't however control how my breathing hitches or the way my core contracts with need.

I can tell he wants me to get down on my knees, slightly pushing me down, but I'm not that desperate. He lasts longer then expected though, and just as I'm about to give in I can feel him start to shake, and groan.

"So Axton, how did you do on that test last week?" I ask innocently slowing my hand down.

He looks at me confused, and a bit frustrating that I'm slowing down his jaw clenching, "Fine I guess." He kisses me and grabs my arm to speed me up again. I move my head away.

"If it was only fine, then maybe you should've studied for yourself instead copying someone else's then?" A confused expression crosses his face. Just as it was clicking into his head that it was my test, and just as he's about to finish, I let go of him and knee him right in the balls.

He curls over in pain letting out a loud groan. Then I'm walking out the door, smirking.

I hear him cursing behind me. "You fucking—he groans—You fucking ughh!! You'll fucking regret that!!!" He slams the door against the wall after getting his pants on, and his shit together. People stare at him in the hallway.

He walks right up to me and grabs my hair at the roots, tugging it, and turning me around to face him. I slam into his chest. He recovered faster than I would've thought. "You're done for. Believe me Alice, I will ruin you."

People still stare, but look away as I make eye contact. They whisper to each other as to what I did, some girls giggling.

I turn my head to look at him. "Don't mess with my fucking grades. I'll ruin you first. You know I got my first ever fucking zero on that test??"

He lets go of me, pushing me away, and I walk out of the party texting my friends that I'm going home feeling very proud of myself. Men are so stupid.

When I text them what I did they reply with things like "girl boss," and "fuck yaa."

When I get home I put on my comfy pjs and sit down to finish writing my diary. I'm so smug, perfectly content. He'll be the talk of the week.

... I want a guy that will make me beg him to stop even though I don't really want him to. When I say please stop, I want him to go harder. And when I'm a moaning mess, I want him to make fun of me, and to tell me that I deserve it. For him to be aggressive, or tie me up. And really, I just want him to control me.

______________