18 🔥

We get home and I'm feeling pretty smug. I'll get out of anything he puts me in. And honestly, he's not that mean. He always ends up caving. Mostly. I'm still red from when he had me over his lap. But he stopped after not too long.

"If your planning on punishing me go ahead. You don't scare me." Anymore at least. I've pretty much gotten used to his roughness. But I've never actually been scared of him.

"Good." He says.

I look over. My hands are uncomfortable behind my back. We pull up to his apartment (finally) and he pulls into the parking garage. He gets out, walking around to my door, and opens it.

I turn around for him to undo the ropes but instead he yanks me out of the car, and I fall backwards into him.

"Axton. The ropes."

"It's late. There's no one around."

"It's like 7!"

"Would you rather wait in the car for someone to come see you?"

I look around. What if someone comes out to grab their car. Sure it's getting late, but people go out.

"Let me go." I start trying to undo the knots myself, but he grabs me by the arm and starts to tug me towards the elevators. "Fuck you!! Let me go."

My face is red. He presses the up button. He throws his leather jacket over my shoulders to cover up my arms.

The elevator dings, and my heart pounds as the door slowly opens. An old man walks out, nodding his head to Axton, who nods back then looks to me and smiles. I continue to try and untie the ropes while he's distracted. But I'm noticeably sweating and I remind myself he doesn't know what's going on.

"Nice to see you boy. And you are?" Fuck. Also who the hell calls him boy?

"Alice." I say walking forward towards the elevator as he walks out. I slip away from Axton.

"This is Fred, he owns the building. He's also a good friend of my parents." Axton explains. Fuck.

"Nice to meet you," I hurry out then walk towards the elevator stepping in. "Sorry to be in a rush, I have to use the restroom." Great exuse, I see Axton word smirking, the old man facing away from him. Fucking stupid prick. I pretend in my head Im just holding my hands behind my back. The ropes aren't loosening, I slip back into the elevator.

"Oh it's no worry, enjoy the rest of you day." He shakes Axtons hand, and before he can go for mine the elevator door closes, leaving me alone and Axton with him on the other side. Fuckkk. Axton couldn't catch the door. That changes things. I quickly hold the closed button with my foot.

I click the next button awkwardly, 1st floor, and hope to god the door doesn't open back up. And that no one's up there. I'll run into the bathroom that's in the lobby, and try to undo the ropes. Hopefully Axton assumes I'd go straight to his place. I can take a bus back home. No way am I being stuck with him while he's in this kinda mood. And I insulted him many times on top of that.

The door dings open, and I take a quick look around to make sure no one's there. Then I book it to the washrooms. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. Yes, my skirt has pockets. It's probably Axton.

I run into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, again with much difficulty.

Luckily it's a family washroom, so there are no stalls. I shrug off the jacket, and it hits the floor. Luckily they're clean, otherwise he'd have my ass. Not that I care, of course.

I turn around to look at the work he's done in the mirror. It's a good knot. Fuck. Why don't I have my switch blade on me. I always have my switch blade on me.