19 🔥

"Put them back behind you," he says once he has me sitting on the bed.

"No. I can't. You'll have to uncuff me."

"Do you want them looser? Or not?"

I squint my eyes at him. Fuck him. He watches me as I awkwardly move them back, the adrenaline no longer easing the pain.

He flips me back over onto my stomach, and loosens each one but still at a point where they hurt when I move my hands.

"Can you do it any more than that?"

"No."

I huff. A phone rings.

He gets up to grab it, and I sit there quietly, trying to figure out how to get the damned things off. They're too tight to slip out.

He gets back, and I lay there with my mouth hung open as he uncuffs me.

"What are you doing?"

"I knew you liked punishments."

"Shut up."

"A friend of mine is coming over. I'd like you to meet her."

"Her?"

"She's a friend of mine from the club, we used to hang out.."

"Hang out as in.."

"Yes. But we would do it, with someone else as well," he says almost awkwardly, not knowing how I'll take it.

"And?"

"Would you be interested in trying things with another girl?"

I sit up cross legged from the position I was laying in. I'm still recovering from my almost punishment, but he seems a lot less angry now. Still snappy however. It's just so weird, his sudden complete change in attitude. Unless he's planning something.

"I wouldn't be opposed. Depending. Why did you just drop everything for me to meet her?"

"She's only in town for two nights."

"Ah."

"On what though."

"What does she like? What's she look like?"

"How about you meet her first."

"Won't that be awkward?"

"Not really."

"At the club?"

"Sure whatever you'd prefer."

"We could just do your apartment."

He nods. "If you want to jump right into things."

"Is she hot?"

He turns his head away and smirks. "Yes."

I swallow. "Hotter then me?"

"She's attractive in ways that are different from what make you attractive," that's all he says. He pulls out his phone, dialling her number, and putting it on speaker.

"Hey."

"Oh. Hi, Axton." Her voice is low, and sensual. She sounds surprised, but pleased at the quick call back.

"Im with Alice now. She agreed. Do you still want to meet her?"

"Oh! Yes! Can she hear me?" She sounds excited now. Not the sound of a girl that's cheating on you with your boyfriend. That's good. And I guess she lives out of town.

"Yes she can."

"Hey," I say.

"Does tonight work?" Axton asks. My eyes widen as I look up from his phone. I am so not ready to meet her tonight. I need to wash my hair, and mentally prepare. I thought tomorrow...