10 🔥

Me and Axton are cuddling on his bed, my head laying on his chest with my arm wrapped over his torso. We're watching a movie but it's mega boring.

I've been super horny, and all he's been doing is teasing me all day at that club. So of course my solution is to be a brat and piss him off.

He hates when I leave hickies on his chest, since his parents live on the beach they obviously see his torso all the time. So that's where I decide I'll start.

My head moves to the side and I start to kiss his peck, slowly starting to suck. When he realizes what I'm doing he pulls my hair back, and says, "no." That's it. It's over. It's so frustrating, he leaves them on me all the time.

I huff and lay back down. I try again, and he gives me a warning glare before I even kiss him. I lay back down and try a new approach.

We cuddle naked so my hand slow traces down him, and I grip his dick to find that it's already hard. Typical. I move my hand slowly up and down, my thumb slowly tracing the tip when I reach the top.

He sits and says nothing, no reaction, but precum starts to drip out of him. So I move my head again and start to suck, but once again he pulls my head back.

At this point I'm getting annoyed, and really just want to leave a hickie on him. So quietly I say, "do you want to finish?" My hand still moves slowly on him.

He slowly looks at me, and I can see he's starting to get tiered of my game. He sighs, apparently not feeling like arguing. "Fine. One. Below my waist line." He grits out, his jaw clenched knowing I've won if even a little bit. That's not what I want though. But by doing this, he still gets to finish, and the hickie won't even be visible to anyone but him. And me I suppose.

I go to hover over him, and kiss his waist. My hand still goes slowly up and down on him. I go to leave a hickie, and rather than putting it under his underwear line, I move up to his v-line and attempt to put one there.

"That's not below my waist," he warns staring at me.

I shrug and keep going, grinning to myself.

He immediately grabs my upper arm and pulls me up, shoving me against the bed saying, "that wasn't below my waist. Your done. Sit your ass down and watch the goddam movie."

I huff out again, frustrated, and put my hand on his dick again. He grabs my arm to pull it away, shoving it to my side. I go again and he grabs it holding it in the air.

"Stop it."

I go to use my other hand now and he sighs grabbing that one too starting to get very pissed off.

Now that both of his arms are on my wrists in the air, I lean down and start to suck aggressively on his chest.

This time I could tell he's very much had enough. He lets go of my wrists, grabs my neck, and slams me down into the bed. He pins my arms above my head with his other hand. He gets close to my face squeezing the air out of me and says aggressively, "I swear to fucking god, you have five seconds to give me head right now or I will fuck you so hard into this bed the next door neighbours will fucking hear it."

When I don't respond right away his hand tightens the grip on my neck, lifting my chin up, and sucks on my neck. I start to panic knowing my parents would definitely notice those and quickly say, "fine! Fine, fine." My breathing is fast paced, but arousal drips in my core his hand sending tingles all the way to it. I'm so fucking horny.

He removes his hands and glares at me as I sink down, and wrap my mouth around him. I start slow, and tease his tip by licking circles around it. He groans, and grabs my head pushing it down.

He grips my hair taking control, shoving his hips up into me a little bit. I gag a little, but he gives zero shits right now chasing his orgasm.

He releases into my mouth, and I swallow every last drop.

After cleaning himself up he gets back into bed and pulls me close to him. I can tell he's not fully over it, being still a little pissed off. And worst of all, he doesn't fucking touch me! Which was the whole point of pissing him off in the first place. Now I have no hickies, I didn't get to finish, and he did!

I'm still so fucking horny. So I pretend to fall asleep on his chest. And he soon follows. Knowing he's a deep sleeper, I lick my lips and move my mouth down to the same spot as before on his chest.

I call his name a little to see if he'll stir but he doesn't. So I leave a hickie on his chest, but it's pitch black in here so I can't really see how dark it is. So of course I suck some more- in what I think is the same spot- just for good measure.

To my relief he doesn't wake, so I go to sleep.
..........
The next morning I hear a loud shout from the bathroom. "What the FUCK is this?!" My boyfriend (fuck I don't even know?) storms into the room with his buttoned shirt halfway done up.

"I-um- well you never-"

"Your so fucking dead tonight." He storms out of the room in a furry and throughout the rest of the day I get about a million texts about the things he'll do to me. Some of which include tying me up and fucking me relentlessly. Or edging me until I cry. Hopefully my plan doesn't backfire into more teasing. He also says maybe he'll leave so many hickies on me that I won't be able to touch my chest without feeling any pain.

Meanwhile I'm just waiting for him to see the ones I left on his back...