7 🔥

I buck and twist and try my hardest to get the vibrator off of me. Its high enough to get me on edge, but just as I'm about to finish I loose it, never having enough stimulation. I get more sensitive each time though, and a tear runs down my face.

"Axton!!!"

All of this because he had to wait 20 minutes in a parking lot. And maybe because I finished without asking- but this isn't that bad!!

He strolls through the door. He checks his watch. "Hm you still have 5 minutes left." He looks back up and smirks.

I'm red in the face. "Please. Get it off."

"But you wrote that overstimulation turned you on," he says inspecting me. He runs a finger down my slit, and smirks at the wetness. He looks even more pleased when he presses the vibrator harder into me and I flinch.

"Why are you only focusing"- I take a few breaths when he releases the vibrator- "on the punishments."

"Because, I like seeing you struggle. I'm a sadist remember? It would be no fun if I just pleasured you all the time would it?"

"Yeah. Right." I twist and turn. "Please."

"I can't let you go off early, that would be too nice. I could think about making a deal though," he smirks.

"As if I'd give you anything. I'll wait the five minutes." Although the words leave my mouth, internally I beg him of anything.

2 minutes pass. He watches me slowly whither away, desperate to finish, and so sensitive.

"Please.."

"What do you want?"

"T-to"-

"Tell you what. If I let you finish now, you have to come to the club with me. If you can last an extra five minutes, I'll come to the club with you."

"What does that mean?"

He smirks. "Whoever loses plays the sub."

My eyes widen. He wants to go to one of those clubs. I shake my head. "No deal just let me out I have 30 seconds."

"So you don't want to finish at all?"

He comes over and his hand trails down my body. He turns the vibrator on a notch higher.

"Are you sure you'll be able to last?"

"T-that's cheating!!" He turns it up again.

"I don't play fair. I play whatever way will entertain me the most. You're just too much fun little brat." His hand wraps around my throat, and he squeezes turning me on more. He's really got to stop doing that.

"Axton.." I breath out between gasps. He turns the vibrator on higher. My legs start to shake.

"Four minutes longer, and you can drag me along by a leash. Wouldn't that be fun?"

I whine, and twist away. He removes the ropes and now pumps the vibrator out of me, then pushes it back in hard.

"I never had a chance! This isn't fair!!"

"I know," he says. He turns the vibrator up to the highest setting, and I hold back a scream as I finally finish.

He kisses my face, and if my hands weren't restrained I'd strangle him.

"Aw. Looks like the five minutes wasn't up yet." He doesn't shut off the vibrator and I buck and kick.

"Axton!! I'm not going to some stupid club."

"Too bad, unless you don't want that page back? I did quite like that one. It was very descriptive."

"Shut"- he grabs my face.

"Watch it. Your not really in a position right now to be swearing at me, don't you think?"

"Please- take it off."

"We're going to the club. End of discussion."

"Axtonnn."

"Quit whining. Maybe if you address me properly I'll think about it."

Im already close to finishing again. But I know I wouldn't be able to without permission. Maybe if I just do it discreetly... but I'm so sensitive... I might pass out...

"No? Fine." He twists and pushes and the vibrator hits my gspot. I scream this time, and finish so hard I see stars. I gasp for air, his grip getting painfully tight on my throat again. "Maybe you want to do a scene. Everyone can see what a desperate whore you are. Maybe that would finally teach you to control yourself." My legs squeeze together, and I feel the build up again.

I feel like I might pass out. "Orange." I whisper.

He immediately takes his hand off my throat and I flinch when he takes the vibrator away. My arms get untied, and he kisses me gently.

I've never seen him so gentle. I've never safeworded before.

After he cleans me up, and puts the toys away and he askes, "Why did you safe word?"

My face turns red. I don't want to admit how hot that all was, that I really didn't want to and almost didn't. "I was um. About to finish. And, I knew that if I did I'd pass out- and it was getting too much"-

He smiles. A bit sadistically, but he understands. He's not mad or anything. In fact he's really understanding about it. And he said next time he'll try not to push as hard.

"No- I- I liked it. It was just after being edged for so long"- I cut myself off not needing to explain more, my face cherry red.

"Okay, that's alright. Shower and movie?" The change in his attitude is so strange. You can still see the look in his eyes when mentioning the shower, but there's also something else.

"Yeah."

He gives me water, and after we shower (in which he stared at me the whole time) we turn on Divergent. One of my favourites. He says Four is his favourite, of course, but it would be better if they had sex. He said and I quote "He would be great in bed, you can tell." I blushed, and decided not to share my agreement. I've had that thought since ninth grade. His arm is around me, and his other fingers trace lines on my inner thigh. Screw him.

I'm staring at his hand, and I don't see the other wrapping around my chin and bringing my face up to his. "Stop staring. Stop acting nervous. And quit the staggered breathing. Unless you're purposely trying to provoke me," he says clearly very distracted.

I didn't even realize my breathing has gotten deeper. His hand just slides so far up, and with my legs spread so that one's laying in his, it would be so easy for him to just-

"Sorry." I gulp. "Sir."

He grits his teeth. He lets go of my face and we continue watching, his jaw clenched.

His hand stops at the top of my thigh, his hand wrapped around it. If he moved his hand up a bit more it would press against me. Fuck.

One movie and I can't keep my dirty thoughts to myself. Apparently neither can he, his hard on very evident in his black sweatpants.