13

AXTON

I couldn't do it. I couldn't sit there while she did that, acting all smug and proud of herself. I tried to give her a bit of control, see if she really wasn't a sub, and turns out she's not. She's a true fucking brat.

I lay on the bed with her curled into my side, absently stoking her hair. The light coming from the window behind us shines lightly on her face.

She's stunning. And she knows it. It pisses me off.

She felt so good. I've tried to hold back to make sure she was really ready, but there's only so much I can do. She hasn't safe worded though, which I supposed was good.

Seeing her squirm, and her cute angry face is something I don't think I could ever tire of.

Her breathing evens out, and her legs unfold from being wrapped around me, falling back down to the bed in sleep.

She's adorable, but that still doesn't stop me from wanting to completely destroy her. As fucked I know as I may be, at least I know she enjoys it.

She moves so that her back is to me, and squirms against me. I grunt, her ass sliding against my dick. If she were awake right now I'd tease her senseless for doing that shit.

My arm wraps around her waist, and finds itself scratching along her lower stomach in a small innocent motion. Maybe...

No that'd be wrong. I'm still pissed off though. And no harm done if she wakes up.

My hand trails lower.

Perhaps I should've stayed away. Though I knew I couldn't.

Now that I have her here all sensitive and responsive I can't just leave her be and sleep. Not when she's naked and rubbing herself against me, asking for me to touch her.

My hand stokes her inner thigh, then she rolls on her back. Maybe I should restrain her. Fuck. Fuck. What's wrong with me. I should let her sleep.

She squirms a little, and brushes herself against my hand. I apply a bit of pressure and a little moan leaves her. I slowly, rub, gently. Fuck sleeping.

She stirs a little more so I stop. Keeping my hand still. Until she's settled.

Then when her breathing evens out again, I drop a finger into her, pushing in. A whimper leaves her, and she moves around a bit as I pause. Once again I wait for her breathing to slow. Then I move a little.

She moans a little, but still doesn't wake. I don't pick up my speed. Instead keeping the steady rhythm of my hand at a slow sensual pace. Until her arousal leaks from between her legs, and her back arches. Her face shove into the pillows, and only when I push my fingers into her hitting her cervix, does she finally stir awake.

"Axton," her eyes widen, her face blushing.

I stop. "Sorry just wanted to wake you up. It's morning."

"Well was there no better way to do it?" Her breathing is heavy, and she tries to pull her hand away.

"No. That was in fact the best way possible."

She rolls her eyes.

"Will you come with me tonight?" I asked suddenly.

"Where?"

"An art show."

"Oh my god yes of course."

"Right forgot you're an art freak."

"Excuse me?" She says sarcastically. I laugh.

"Can't believe you're going on a date with me. Again, even after everything."