I cannot live laugh love in these conditions 💀

"Hyung-nim!"

A small child yelled. He hugged who seemed to be another person. He was older.

"Yes, Joonghyuk-ya?"

The small child looked up, his eyes dazzling.

"Choco, choco!"

The older boy laughed, his hand stroking the small child's name.

"You might spoil your appetite for dinner, your parents might get mad at me."

The older boy pretended to sulk. The small child began tearing up, unexpectedly. Which caught the older boy off guard.

"I-if mama and papa are mean to Hyung-nim, I-I'll... I'll protect you!"

The older boy smiles, "Aww! You're so adorable sometimes!"

"I'm not adorable!"

The two laugh.

"Okay, well... Since you've been a good boy, I'll give you some chocolate."

His hand makes a shushing motion, and he takes chocolate from, wherever.

"Make sure to not tell your parents."

The small child nods. And begins eating the chocolate he was given, eating it rather fast.

"I have to go now, I'll be back tomorrow."

"Do you have to go now?"

"I can't be here forever, Joonghyuk-ah."

The older boy strokes his hair. Waving goodbye.

"BYE DOKJA-HYUNG!!" The child yells once more.

*Stomp, Stomp*

"Honey, why are you yelling?!"

The small child's mother says, she seemed annoyed.

"Wha- Where did you get that chocolate!?"

She snatches the leftover wrapper from the chocolate the small child got.

"Hyung-nim gave it to me."

The child said blankly. The mother got creeped out and went outside the room to talk to the child's father.

"Sweetie, I think our son is... Sweetie..."

The mom pouted and sighed, "I think our son's seeing things, or something. He found a chocolate bar for I don't know where!"