My hunger for joongdok will never be satisfied

A world filled with heroes and villains, a world where gaining powers are possible.

A story about "forbidden" love between a villain and a hero.

•••

"Yoo, Han Sooyoung."

"Yes? Need something?"

"Remember the Supreme King?"

"Yess?"

"Well, I think I got a lead on his actual identity."

Han Sooyoung spat out her energy drink, turning her head to face Kim Dokja, a notorious villain, also with a secret identity.

"WHERE! Tell me!"

She jumped out of her seat and came over to where Kim Dokja was.

"Well, if you look here, you can see that these two just so happen to be in the same spot when I just so happen to appear. And also their body shape and voice aren't that different either-"

"Just get to the point."

"Fine, I think it's this guy."

Kim Dokja pulls out a picture of a man who is... Extremely attractive, like-
No joke, bro had soft hair, clear skin, and eyes that could literally pierce you.

"You're kidding, right? Why would he have time to go along with your shenanigans. He probably has a girlfriend to worry about."

"Okay, rude. But that's what I thought too."

Kim Dokja continues...

"Why would he choose to be a hero? I looked into him further and he doesn't even HAVE A girlfriend. Only a sister. And a very important business."

"Yes, let's aim for his sister or his business and then take over the world." Han Sooyoung says sarcastically.

"I wonder how I can work with you sometimes. You're really annoying."

"Says the guy who's a literal villain."

"..."

Kim Dokja sighs, "Listen... It just so happens... That I got a match on tinder..."

"Someone is actually interested in you? They must have terrible tastes. Also, how does this relate to anything?"

"Can you let me speak? Without getting interrupted?"

"Fine fine, continue with your story."

"THANK you. Anyways, long story short, it's the guy who I suspect is the Supreme King. Look."

Kim Dokja pulls out his phone, showing Han Sooyoung a picture of the guy once more, on tinder and their messages.

"You're going on a date? This Saturday? TOMORROW?!"

"Stop yelling, and yes. I am."

"Dude, you're so maidenless, you're trying to pull your sworn enemy."