Yjh x Kdj x Sp brainrot 👁️👁️

A/N

THIS STORY DOESN'T MAKE TOTAL SENSE AT ALL, BUT I WILL MENTION THAT KDJ IS SEND BACK IN TIME AND CHANGES THE PAST SO THAT HE'S "MARRIED" TO YJH😚
ALSOOO HE HAS FAINT MEMORIES OF YJH AND SP

SO CONFUSION TIMEE💃💃

•••

"Kim Dokja."

"KIM DOKJA!"

.
.
.

"AH-!"

Kim Dokja wakes up in a cold sweat, a headache piercing his skull. He sighs, trying to calm himself down.

"What the hell..? Why did that voice sound so familiar?"

Kim Dokja looked around his room. It was his room, but...

It was like how it was when he was younger. He looked for his phone, wait... Where's his phone?

He struggles to find it, getting up to search every inch of the room for his phone.

"There it is! Wait... Why is it hidden?"

Kim Dokja sighed, what was going on?

He looked around, then he looked at his phone.

*Upcoming Alarm, "School"*

"When..?" He started to get confused, he hadn't been to school in like- Forever...

Wait..

Kim Dokja looks at the calendar.

"This is... Fuckk..."

He groans, was he just thrown back I time? How... Stupid.

"This reminds me of a book I read. Wait... I STILL HAVE SCHOOL-"

Kim Dokja hurriedly looks through his closet, only to see his bland clothes and tattered up shoes.

"Aww, I missed those shoes.."

He sighs, then looks at his phone. "Wait a second... Wouldn't Wos be at the... Chapters... Shit."

Kim Dokja is realizing that this isn't nostalgic. Just plain torture. Thankfully, he isn't a masochist...

Is he?

Although running late is a normal thing that could happen once in a while, Kim Dokja had a knack for it. It's like he was cursed. What a stupid thing to be cursed about.

It's surprising how he made it through school with a low attendance.

But enough of that, he need to figure out what the hell was going on first.

Why is he in highschool when he graduated ages ago??

Did he get transported back in time?