read this ai story while I write smut 😘✌️

Kim Dokja was sitting at the bar, scrolling through his phone and trying to forget the stress of his day job.

He had been so lost in thought that he didn't even notice the man who had taken the seat beside him until he spoke.

"Is this seat taken?"

Kim Dokja looked up and was immediately struck by the man's handsome features. He had chiseled cheekbones, piercing eyes, and a stern, yet alluring, expression.

"No, it's all yours," Kim Dokja replied with a small smile.

The man nodded and ordered a drink, and the two of them struck up a conversation. They talked about everything from books to movies to their favorite foods, and Kim Dokja found himself feeling surprisingly at ease with this stranger.

As the night wore on, Kim Dokja realized that he didn't want the night to end. He felt drawn to this man, like they had a connection that went deeper than just a casual conversation.

Before he knew it, he found himself asking the man out on a date.

To his surprise, the man said yes.

Their first date was a whirlwind of laughter, good food, and endless conversation.

Kim Dokja felt like he had known this man forever, and he couldn't imagine his life without him.

As they continued to date, their relationship grew stronger and more intimate. They shared secrets and dreams, and they supported each other through both good times and bad.

They went on adventures together, taking weekend trips to the mountains or spending lazy afternoons in the park.

They discovered each other's passions and quirks, and they found that they complemented each other perfectly.

Kim Dokja loved the way Yoo Joonghyuk challenged him and pushed him to be a better person.

He admired Yoo Joonghyuk's unwavering determination and strength, and he felt lucky to have him by his side.

Yoo Joonghyuk loved the way Kim Dokja made him laugh and feel at ease. He admired Kim Dokja's intelligence and wit, and he felt lucky to have someone who understood him so well.

Eventually, they moved in together, and their lives became intertwined in a way that felt natural and right.

They spent lazy Sunday mornings in bed, cooking dinner together, and planning their future.

They talked about their hopes and dreams, and they made plans to travel the world together.

They talked about their families and their pasts, and they supported each other through any struggles or challenges that came their way.

Kim Dokja loved the way Yoo Joonghyuk made him feel safe and loved. He loved the way Yoo Joonghyuk would wrap his arms around him and kiss him softly, making him feel like the only person in the world.

Yoo Joonghyuk loved the way Kim Dokja would cuddle up to him and rest his head on his chest.

He loved the way Kim Dokja would make him laugh and forget about the stresses of the world.

And through it all, they never forgot the night they met at the bar. It was the beginning of a love story that would last a lifetime.

As they sat together, hand in hand, watching the sunset over the city, Kim Dokja felt a deep sense of contentment wash over him.

He knew that he had found his soulmate in Yoo Joonghyuk, and he felt grateful for every moment they shared together.

He leaned over and kissed Yoo Joonghyuk softly, feeling the warmth of his embrace and the love in his heart.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," Yoo Joonghyuk replied, pulling him in closer.

And in that moment, everything felt right in the world. They had found each other, and they knew that they wouldn't leave each other.