Happy birthday my dear

"Hey Han Sooyoung!"

"Hey, Dokja."

"What're you doing?"

"Oh, I'm just making these for Yoo Joonghyuk. I didn't know what to get him for his birthday but I thought this was a good idea."

"..."

"What? Something wrong?"

Han Sooyoung paused... The look on Kim Dokja's face said it all. Of course, unsurprising, it's Kim Dokja.

"You forgot it was his birthday. Now you don't have a present."

"Listen... I-"

"Nope, you're on your own. Also, ask me for help and I'll tell Yoo Joonghyuk that you forgot it was his birthday."

"Please! I have no idea what to get him!"

Kim Dokja begged and begged, but Han Sooyoung did budge a bit.

"Fine..."

Did Kim Dokja finally stop? He was starting to get on Han Sooyoung's nerves.

"But.. I'll tell Yoo Sangah about that time when you-"

"JEEZ, ALRIGHT!"

Kim Dokja did a little dance, Han Sooyoung sighing and getting up from her gift.

"But, if you want a gift for him, we're doing it my way."

Kim Dokja's smile began to fade, why did asked Han Sooyoung for help? Yoo Sangah would've probably been a better option...

"Ah- okay..."

.
.
.

"Y'know, I don't know what I expected but this is really not surprising."

"Yeah. I mean, all I'm doing is stealing the trope. Anyways, bye. I'm not going to keep staring at you like this because ew."

"Screw off!"

Kim Dokja was tied up using soft ribbons, he was wearing a cute bunny outfit. Like-

It wasn't uncomfortable, but it was uncomfortable because Yoo Joonghyuk was going to see.

Since the ribbons were tied to the point Kim Dokja's arms were going to fall asleep, he literally couldn't move.

His ass was up in the air and his face was shoved into the bed. Yoo Joonghyuk's bed.

Sadly enough, he was missing out on the surprise birthday party everyone threw for Yoo Joonghyuk.

"I wonder what everyone is doing..."

.
.
.

"Happy birthday Yoo Joonghyuk!"

Everyone yelled, Yoo Joonghyuk's face didn't change at all. But he looked around.

He sighed the used his hand to cover his mouth.

"Thank you..."

Now everyone, except Kim Dokja heard it.

Yoo Joonghyuk looked around again.

Han Sooyoung went up to him and whispered in his ear...

"He's busy, but his gift is in your bedroom. Let's open your gift and then you can go see Kim Dokja's gift."

Why was she whispering to him? How come only she knew?

He nodded, and began to head towards a bunch of gifts on a table.

The first one.. this might take awhile...

.
.
.

"Man... My legs are already starting to hurt."

A knock came from the door, did Han Sooyoung finally finish her joke?

But no.

As he expected, Yoo Joonghyuk was there to see him in an awkward position.

"Yoo Joonghyuk! You're finally here! Mind untying me..?"

"Han Sooyoung said I could do whatever I want... It seems she lied."

"What..?"

"Interesting, I've never seen you in the position before."

"C'mon... You'll untie me... Right?"

"Question... What did you get me for my birthday?"

"..."

"As I expected."

"Fine... Do whatever you want, but only because it's your birthday..."

Yoo Joonghyuk sighed. He walked up to Kim Dokja, and began to untie him.

"I would never do it to someone unwilling- Ah-!"

Kim Dokja immediately gets the ribbons and ties up Yoo Joonghyuk's hands, straddling him.

"It's your birthday, I might as well do my best to wish you well."

"Wait... You're not actually going to..."

"C'mon, don't say you weren't looking forward to this~ I got stamina potions and everything~"

"Kim Dokja- Wait! Ngh.."

"Happy birthday Yoo Joonghyuk-ah."

Kim Dokja kisses Yoo Joonghyuk before actually starting with Yoo Joonghyuk's birthday gift.

And so it began, Yoo Joonghyuk struggling to keep up with Kim Dokja. This'll be difficult indeed...

Especially with all the stamina potions...

Happy birthday my dear.

.
.
.

AND WHOOSH, JUST LIKE THAT, LOLAS GONE.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my speedran oneshot. I'm not in the mood to write smut bc idk.

I usually like writing wholesome moments, it's always been like that lol.

But! Next time I will attempt at making a smut scene. And I have no idea how to make it lead up into that point.