Guardian angel KDJ, but as a cat💀

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Hey- He's your problem, not mine."

"How is he still with that witch! She tried KILLING him!"

"Dokja-Ssi, please calm down!"

"Not now, Sangah-ssi."

"Can you at least not take out your attitude on my future wife?"

"Oh please, like she's going to end up marrying you-"

"Wanna say that again squid bastard?"

A normal day in the Angel Corp.

Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung on the verge of killing each other, while their poor coworker, Yoo Sangah has to try calming the two down.

"G-guys! Please stop before he comes-"

"Who comes..?"

It was god himself, an honestly chill dude, but he'd throw hands for the sake of whatever goes against his morals.

"You two need to stop fighting! I'm going to get yelled at by my supervisor and I hate getting scolded over you two."

"Sorry.." Both Han Sooyoung and Kim Dokja bowed and apologized.

"Oh- and next time, please listen to Yoo Sangah. It's becoming so sad to see hear struggle with you twos arguing."

God walked away, and before Yoo Sangah could say anything..

"Sorry Sangah-ssi." Han Sooyoung and Kim Dokja apologize again. It was more casual, but sincere.

"Don't worry guys, it's okay." She smiles, she was the most angelic out of all of them. Sometimes the two wonder how they got to heaven at all(especially with Kim Dokja's case).

"Wait,"

Kim Dokja looked at Han Sooyoung, maybe she came up with something to help with him.

"What if you protect him, like, guardian angel style!"

"Sooyoung.. We haven't done that in years, and to think humans will not find out? We wings that take most of our body and we-"

Han Sooyoung shushes him, "Ah, ah, ah. But instead, you turn into a guardian cat."

"..."

"Did You go crazy?-"

"Listen! I know that you excelled your classes for shape shifting, this could be some use for protecting him. Cats are naturally mess causers, so you can use that to your advantage."