👹 I need ideas and I am struggling, but have this-

OKAY

SO QUICK AUTHORS NOTE

Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk are married. Yoo Joonghyuk works as a gamer that actually gets a lot of money but doesn't stay home a lot(bc work) and Kim Dokja works as a business man but Yoo Joonghyuk wants him to quit bc he's rich(people legit be donating their life savings to him).

Anyways, that's basically the au of this or whatever.

Read well😘😘😘

-Author

•••

Kim Dokja sighed, laying down on the floor. He was bored. Like- Really bored. He'd call Han Sooyoung, but she's too busy writing and he's bored for another reason...

Let's just say he was feeling a little excited.

He doesn't know exactly what caused this. Maybe because he was watching Yoo Joonghyuk's stream and... One thing led to another...

And whoops.

Kim Dokja felt bad using Yoo Joonghyuk as a way of reliving himself, especially when he's not here. It's like he's doing something behind Yoo Joonghyuk's back.

They're married but... Gahh, it makes him feel so guilty.

Kim Dokja looked down at his underwear. He wasn't wearing any pants, not that he needed to, he was in the comfort of his own home.

Kim Dokja sat up. "Fine.. I'll give in just this once..." He groaned, getting up from the ground.

"He wouldn't mind if I borrowed his coat for a bit, right..?"

Kim Dokja asked aloud, of course, no one heard him.

It took him only a few minutes to put everything together and make his way over to Yoo Joonghyuk's room, opening the door.

He wore Yoo Joonghyuks coat, and... Only Yoo Joonghyuks coat. He fell on the bed, trying to cozy himself up against the pillows.

Kim Dokja looked at his hard on, feeling embarrassed. "God.. I gotta make this quick." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

He placed his hand on his dick, covering his mouth with the sleeves of the coat.

It was a nice coat. It was a color variation of Kim Dokja's coat, but it was better than Kim Dokja's simply because of the scent it gave off.

It was soft and comfortable and warm.

It smelled like Yoo Joonghyuk.

It made him want to cum.

Maybe because his moans were too loud or he didn't bother paying attention, but the front door opened.

"Kim Dokja, I'm home." Yoo Joonghyuk said, undoing his tie.

There was no response.

Kim Dokja would usually run up and greet him. Is he not here? No... The lights are still on.

"Ghnnn... Nghhn- Y-yoo Joonghyuk...! A-ah-!"