Attempt at ansgt, I think...💀

Yoo Joonghyuk groggily walks to his living room. He grabs a cup from a cupboard. Walking to the sink. "Gah- Damnit.. I wet my hand..."

He grabs a towel, drying his hand. He sighs, placing the cloth back and taking the cup, drinking it.

"I'm so... Tired..." He yawns, his vision blurry.

"I.. I would've heard his voice by now..."

He looks around the house. Where was he? Was he not home? He doesn't work today... Could it be... Maybe he's with Han Sooyoung...

He walks back to his room, looking for his phone. "There it is.." He picks it up. He dials a Han Sooyoung's number.

"I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is no longer exists."

"Huh..?"

He dials it again, and again... And again...

No answer. Just that automated voice.

"W-what? Did she get a new phone?"

He thinks back to who he was looking for in the first place. "Wait, him... What's his number..?"

He dials an unfamiliar number, but it felt as if his hands knew this familiar motion. He must've dialed this person before.

"Hello?"

"Yes, hi.."

"Yoo Joonghyuk..? What- How'd you get this number?"

It wasn't his voice.

It was another guy's voice.

Yes.

He remembers now.

I remember now.

I stare at the phone. The time going by.

"Hello? Are you there?"

H̶̛̩͙͕̭́̏͌̿̽͗̑̒̆̉̑͐̔ë̷̡̲̪̙̣͎́-

I felt my face become wet. Tears..?

My eyes started streaming down tears. I felt time slowly go by. But the time on the phone went by so fast.

The background noise of someone talking. It didn't make him feel any better.

"Y-yoo Joonghyuk? Are you alright?"

Him. It was the voice H̶̛̩͙͕̭́̏͌̿̽͗̑̒̆̉̑͐̔ë̷̡̲̪̙̣͎́ was yearning to hear. Oh, how much he missed his soothing, honey like voice.

I...

It isn't my place to do anything. I'm just someone who brought this apon myself.

"Kim Dokja..."

He began to sob.

"I-I'm so sorry.. I never meant to..."

"Yoo Joonghyuk? What are you going on about? Where are you?"

Darkness shrouded his mind. He didn't like this. I.. didn't like this.