Chapter 2: A New World

(A/N One word off from being a Disney song. Lol!)

She woke up, a little dazed. She sat up and held her head, but then she noticed her hand was gray and along her arm was black fur. She stood up to see her other arm, both legs, and her body was the same. She then took a look at her surroundings and saw she was in an alley.

"Great place for the portal to drop off your daughter, huh Dad?" Jamie said sarcastically as she picked her bag up.

She went out of the alley and looked around. There were other animals walking around and when she looked at her reflection in a display window of a store, she was a gorilla. She had seen movies like this and there was only one that seemed to match it.

(A/N What she looks like, but in the clothes from before.)

"Not bad

"Not bad. This must be from the 'Sing' movies," she smiled then realized in whispered excitement, "It's real!"

But then she heard a scream and looked to see three huge bears, chasing a female pig, which she immediately recognized it to be Rosita. She followed them to overhear their conversation.

"Give us the money. Mike said you have his money," the leader demanded.

"I don't have his money. And why did you listen to him again? He has lied to you a lot," Rosita said.

"Well, we'll just have to see if he is," the leader smirked.

That was all Jamie needed to hear before stepping in.

"Hey!" she shouted, getting all of their attention, then remarked, "Goldilocks called; she said to pick on someone your own species."

"Oh really? And what are you going to do, little girl?" the leader asked, the smirk still on his face.

"Well, I am a black belt and I've taken on bigger guys and more of them, so this will be a piece of cake," Jamie stated as she put her bag down.

They then charged at her, but she took them on like nothing. Rosita watched in shock at how well this teenage gorilla, who was half the size of one of the bears, was fighting off all three bears.

It didn't take long for Jamie to get the job done, all three bears knocked out. She then went to check on Rosita.

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked.

"Yes. I'm fine," Rosita said then stated, "That was amazing."

"Thanks. Now, how about we call the cops and get these guys locked up so they can't hurt you?" Jamie suggested.

"Sounds good," Rosita nodded, pulled out her phone, then introduced, "I'm Rosita by the way."

"Jamie. I'm...new in town," Jamie said.

"Thank you, Jamie," Rosita smiled.

She nodded with one of her own before Rosita called the police.

Not long after, the police showed up and took the three bears into custody. Then one of the cops came to Rosita and Jamie.

"Ma'am? If you don't mind, we would like you and your friend to come to the station to answer some questions for us," he said to Rosita.

"Sure. That's fine," Rosita agreed.

"I can do that too," Jamie did the same.

"Alright. We can take you both there," he offered.

They agreed and headed that way in a police car with their things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie just saved Rosita from those three bears! Whoa!