Chapter 8: The Results

Jamie sat in the audience as the others gathered in a huddle behind the curtain, quietly discussing what they wanted to do.

"So what do you all think?" Buster asked.

"She's wonderful, Mr. Moon," Miss Crawly said.

"She did great. We have to add her to our group," Rosita replied.

"Yeah. She's really good," Ash added.

"I like her. Let her in," Porsha stated

"She really knows how to spice things up," Gunter remarked.

"We have to have her in shows," Meena said.

"She's so talented, it would be a shame to let her go," Johnny replied.

"Well, it seems we're unanimous about this decision," Buster smiled then asked, "Anyone wanna tell her the good news?"

"I can," Johnny volunteered.

"Okay. Go for it," Buster encouraged.

They parted and Johnny came out from behind the curtain, making Jamie look up from her phone. He urged her back onstage and she met him up there.

"You ready?" he asked her.

"I guess. I'm just nervous...again," she said, chuckling at the end.

Johnny did the same then revealed, "Well, you don't need to be. Because you're in."

Jamie's eyes widened before she asked, "I'm in?"

"It was unanimous. We all want you to be a part of the Moon cast," he smiled.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" she cheered as she hugged Johnny.

Johnny chuckled as he hugged her back. Then the curtain parted for the others to see what was going on.

"Looks like she's happy," Ash smirked, making the two gorillas part.

They all laughed a bit at that.

"I really can't thank you all enough. I never had any time to do anything like this and you all giving me this chance at all is just a dream come true," Jamie told them.

"You deserve it, Jamie. And we can't wait to see what else you have to offer," Rosita smiled, putting a hand on Jamie's arm.

"Thanks, Rosita," Jamie said, hugged her, they parted, then Jamie added while smiling at Johnny, who returned it, "I can't wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Nice! Happy day!