HABIT x Brian: Love Bites ⊗ MH x EMH

A03 Request: HABIT x Brian

"I'm so glad I didn't leave you for the Twig." He stared down at the taller man pinned beneath him, offering a wolfish grin before leaning down and nipping at his neck.

"Gotta admit... Didn't think I was going to live when I first saw you." He shifted, wrapping his arms around HABIT's waist. "You looked, uh, different."

"Mmhhmm." He laid down on Brian, propping himself up enough to look down at him and avoid putting all of Evan's weight down on the recovering man. It had been a few weeks but HABIT was more than aware Brian was still feeling the pain from falling to what should've been his death. "Not many get to see me like that and live. Consider yourself special, Bunny."

Their lips connected briefly before Brian pulled back with a smug expression. "Oh I do. I personally think you looked amazing like that. Current look isn't so bad either."

A huff came from across the room as Vinny watched. "Can you please get a room."

"This is a room." HABIT gestured around the bedroom vaguely.

"One that isn't mine."

"Our guest is occupying the other one." His eyes narrowed, purple swirling over his host body's natural eye color while his tone edged at a warning growl. "Not my fault we had to find a new place... now is it?"

"Fine." Vinny stood from his desk chair, pausing to look down at Brian. "Just so you know, you're dead. Once he's bored with you it'll be you locked up in that room wishing he'd just kill you and get it over with."

He left the two in silence with Brian staring after him. He hadn't been with the two—or three if he counted Evan—long but things had escalated quickly between him and HABIT. The entity had made him so many promises and so far had failed to break any of them. His remaining friends were safe, though they had no knowledge of why, and HABIT had explained everything he'd asked... Well, sometimes he was cryptic about it but Brian had swiftly learned it was for his own sanity rather than to hide things from him.

Another harsher bite to his ear snapped him from the uncertainty Vinny had planted in his mind. He turned his head to look up at HABIT once more. "Is that true?"

"You think I'd waste my time saving you and helping you get better just to kill you?" It wasn't too hard to believe, it wasn't like he hadn't done that before to lower his victim's guard. Brian didn't know about that of course. He wasn't going to tell him either.

"Well, no? But—"

"Vin's just jealous."

A hand ruffled through his light hair. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. "Alright..."

The hand and weight disappeared and he cracked his eyes open to see HABIT standing up and leaving the room. Confusion flashed through him. Had he said something wrong? Or was HABIT just in one of his moods again and decided he'd had enough affection for the day?

His concerns were quickly swept away as the entity returned and helped pull him to his feet. It was almost amusing how the much shorter man was practically carrying his whole weight with inhuman ease. "I made you a bath, thought it'd be easier for you than a shower."

"Are you joining?" He asked while admiring the way HABIT's muscles shifted beneath the skin and how the lighting would reflect off his eyes. It was similar to how a cat's eyes would look in the dark when light reflected off their surface... except a beautiful, mysterious purple. "Think it's becoming my new favorite color..."

"I've got to take care of something... Order us some pizza." He didn't go into specifics, knowing how Brian already disliked his 'work'. HABIT instead gave him another quick peck before leaving him to take his bath. "Call for me if you need help. I left some painkillers in the cabinet."

He'd actually had Vinny go buy them, as he'd been reminded that humans were rather... fragile and prone to lasting pain after noticing Brian's attempts to hide his discomfort for several days now. It all would've been easier to simply possess the man and use his healing abilities to fix everything; however that suggestion had been shot down the instant he'd suggested it.

"Don't blame him though... with how his head was messed with already." He glanced back down the hall at the now closed bathroom door before returning his focus to the closed door of the 'guest' bedroom. Time to get back to what he did best.