The Code // Re, A

Today was the execution of the members, now prisoners, named the Black Knights. In the distance, Zero jumps on the emperor's float and carries out his majesty's royal sword and sways it into him. Out of nowhere, a green haired woman jumps infront of the emperor and takes the sword with her back, facing his majesty as blood sticks out and soaks the blade.

"C.C.?" The emperor, Lelouch vi Britannia says in disbelief. The woman was an ally, a companion to both his majesty and Zero. She doesn't officially hold it but the people call her the emperor's empress as she is so very close with emperor Lelouch.

"Lelouch, don't go trying to die as you please." C.C. says, lifting her arms onto Lelouch's face and pulling him into a kiss. C.C.'s hair on her forehead began to float with invisible wind and her geass code started to light.
The code..it's.. Lelouch says in his mind. In the confusion his hair began to swirl with the invisible wind as well as the mark of the code had transferred onto him. He knew what this meant, that's why-

"...why? Why did you.." "Did you forget? The contract you made with me in the beginning." C.C.'s throat begins to come off parched and dry. "You promised you'd end my eternity, didn't you?" Lelouch flinches with the question looking into her eyes as he recalls the moment they met.

"I.... OF COURSE I REMEMBER THAT! BUT-" Lelouch stopped in mid sentence, he swallowed his saliva before continuing to shout in fear "I MUST DIE HERE! YOU KNOW THAT!" Tears started to form in the corner of both's eyes.
"...sorry...Lelouch, when I realized... I'd spent..another eternity...after losing you.." C.C. took a moment to catch her breath. Since the code wasn't healing her anymore, she was loosing oxygen. "Suddenly..I got scared..."

That's when the tears finally fell from all three's eyes. Though you couldn't tell, behind Zero's dark mask hid tears, flowing like a river while the emperor's were forming an ocean.

"Please...let me die...here.." C.C.'s final words finally had been recorded. Lelouch couldn't help but reassure she was alive by asking "C.C.?.....C.C...."

That's when he broke

"ZERO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! KILL ME NOW! HURRY!"Lelouch cried those words as the crowd went into shock and confusion. what in the world? what does he mean? A lot of those thoughts spread like wildfire. Zero flinched as removing the sword from C.C. and slashed it into Lelouch's body.

From then on, peace was brought to the world, Zero became a hero and the treacherous emperor had finally dissapeared from existence. And yet,

"I'm still alive."

To be Continued