King of All that's Dead and Gone // BxB, AU

All was lost to war.

His country was in devastation.

The destruction of his people's liberty.

The loss and collection of many lives.

They were losing the war, as he lost his self.

September 20, 2017.

King L.L. (El-tu) was overpowered in the battle of Minatogawa, dissappeared and was presumed dead. Lady Nightmare was captured by Prince Schneizel el Britannia and became a hostage of war along with her men. Tenno Kururugi Suzaku was injured due to the loss of one of his wings which was sliced off by Bismarck Waldstein during a battle outside of the capitals.

The Britannians took over ⅓ of the country after these fatal blows, and as a result, Suzaku couldn't stay put.
He was admitted to bed due to the extreme loss of energy, power and blood from his wing, so much so he couldn't even stand up properly. But after he didn't hear a word from Lelouch, but instead heard Schneizel's negotiation for Nunnally's life over Japan, Suzaku dragged his numb body to the Takamikura Throne.

Suzaku's POV:

"..Almost...there!......J-...just..a li-little more!"

I'm shaking on the floor as I struggle to reach for the throne.
My body feels numb yet it's still painful to move.
No! I have to make it!...I have make it and gain my Animancy form, so I can search for Lelouch and Nunnally!
...

"...my underlings....hoist me forth.."

I commanded the dead souls of my brethren to lift me up to the imperial seat. They came up from the ground and out of the walls, took my arms and guided me there.

"..Osoreirimasu"

Before the souls disappeared, they knelt on the ground and bowed their heads.
I then proceeded to bite the side of my index finger to draw blood. I let the substance drop unto the blood jewel that is placed in front of me as I then wielded the remaining ounces of power I had left.

"I, Emperor of Japan... King of the undead, ask for Divine assistance, in accumulating the Divine power of Animancy and its fortunes, to wield its power and form. I ask in the name of Genbu, with the blood of Kururugi, and the land of Nippon!"

[SFX: *BOOM!*]
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

A bolt of lightning strucked the shrine, went through and landed on my body. It's burning not only my skin, but also my insides. It feels like my eyes are getting fried and my muscles have started cramping!
It feels the same as when I first gained Necromancy 2 years ago!

As this was happening, the ground was shaking all over Japan and the countries near us, just like an extreme earthquake would. Lands and oceans split into two and opened red glowing craters.

How I know this? It's being shown to me(along with the faces of my people fearing for their lives) as I'm being turned into tempura/teppanyaki.

3RD PERSON POV:

Britannians and Japanese all took the time to acknowledge the violent earthquake they were experiencing. All battles voluntarily paused to see smoke arising from the Kyoto Palace where Tenno Kururugi was being held. Soldiers and civilians all protected themselves from falling into craters and getting hit by falling objects.

Schneizel also observed the palace from afar in the avalon. He requests his aide, Kanon, to zoom in on the shrine beside the main place before it blew up in white smoke.
Everyone then saw, a figure who looked just like Tenno Suzaku, levitating peacefully up in the sky and under the moonlight.

The figure carried almost all the qualities Tenno Suzaku had except for the color of his clothes, wings, and aura. Instead of bloody red, it was replaced with a beautiful shade of green, a green that was almost the shade of Bocchan Suzaku's eyes before he gained Necromancy.
His black clothes were replaced with shades of white and light gray. He regained his wing, and now its colors were also replaced, with the hook white and the feathers green.
The jewel in the crown he wore turned from a blood ruby into a glowing emerald.

After the smoke faded away, it is shown that the new Suzaku actually had his eyes closed during his magical entrance. Kyoshiro Tohdoh rushed out of the palace to see what was going on. Everyone inside thought the palace was under attack, to only find their Tenno strangely transformed.
Tohdoh was in disbelief but nevertheless understood the situation. To think Suzaku managed to find out about Animancy, it may just help out a ton even though he never informed Suzaku about it and had avoided such topic during training.

Suzaku gently opened his eyes, to reveal that he no longer possessed irises, all he had was a glowing white sclera. He looked straight unto the spying camera from the avalon and spoke with a deep and intimidating voice.

"I am Emperor Suzaku Kururugi of Japan, the King of all souls corrupted and not, and I, I order you to return to me the Lady Nightmare, and my beloved King, L.L.. Do so, or face the wrath of both Hell and Heaven!!"

___/_/_/__/_/_/___/_/_____/_/_/_/_//_________/_/_/____/
__/_/_/__/To Be Returned_/_//_________/_/_/____/
_/_/_/__/_/_/__/_/_____/_/_/_/_//_________/_/_/____/

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Based on the events of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Revolution.
Check it out now!