Older Men // C, BxB, AU

Warning!
The following consists of gay relations and mentions of sexual acts. The pairing are supposed to be taken as a joke and not seriously. The pairing will be between an underage boy and a middle-aged man, be warned. If you are uncomfortable with the plot please withdraw your (knightmare) attention at once!

Yesterday was a busy day for the Britannian military, having struggled of the poverty within citizens in their closing areas. Although that was it, today was a lot more weird in Ashford Academy. Lelouch, a student who is secretly a Britannian prince, is talking to his best friend Suzaku Kururugi, the son of an eleven Prime Minister. Suzaku was telling Lelouch about the stress with his subordinates and feels bad. While Lelouch listens, he couldn't help but ask Suzaku.

Lelouch's POV:

"Yeah but can I ask you something, regarding that?" I ask Suzaku, holding onto a couple of books and documents for the student council budget. I'm curious as to how he is with his "lover boy".

Suzaku gives me a confused look while grinning a bit. "Sure, what is it?" I'm reluctant to ask but I guess here we go. "Well, how have you been? Y'know, with your sugar daddy?"

I see Suzaku freeze in his movement, a blush appearing on both of his cheeks. "Wha-...what do you mean Lelouch? I don't have a-" "General Darlton, I mean." I cut him off, he keeps pretending I don't know WHEN I DO.

"I...Lelouch he's my colleague..and superior, why would I be..." Suzaku runs out of words, nice try finding an excuse.

I pinch the tip of my nose in frustration to his stubbornness. "Suzaku, I know you like old guys, I respect your types however-" this time, Suzaku was the one to cut me off.

"I really don't know what you're talking about! Me and Andreas have nothing going on!" I felt a chill go down my spine, they're already that close for Suzaku to accidentally splurt out the general's first name?

" "nothing going on" Yet you use his first name" I say with a sarcastic expression, leaning against a table. We had walked into an empty council room, glad it was empty.

"I- well I-... me-" Suzaku couldn't find any words to say and just stared at me. Damn, he's that flustered?

Looks like Suzaku is finally getting things sorted out in his vocabulary that he starts opening his mouth again. "Okay, maybe we kissed a little, but it's nothing serious!" "Nothing serious?!" I couldn't believe what he just said. Nothing serious my ass, kissing a fucking middle-aged man in his 40's is very serious! And yet I couldn't say that to him.

Just as I was about to have a debate with him, the bell rings, signaling us to go to class. "You better not get heartbroken if the guy isn't serious about you" I said as I was walking to the door.

Suzaku flinched a bit but instead smiled "Yeah yeah, no worries."

Suzaku's POV:

I already knew that, Lelouch. Well, now it's time to go to class. "You go ahead first, I still need to arrange these" I said as I point to the papers me and Lelouch brought on the table.

"Fine then, see ya later Suzaku" Lelouch waves his hand at me, expressing a stoic smile. As he closed the door, I could finally relax.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/