The Code /2/ Re, A, Con

"I'm still alive" 

October, 2018

It has been a month since the so called "death" of Emperor Lelouch vi Britannia was publicized and acted out by Zero, yet the young emperor is still living and breathing steadily. No matter what or how much he tried to kill himself, his code who was given by C.C. did not allow such freedom. I'm sure C.C. is happy, as when she had forced her code onto Lelouch, he seems to bear no grudge.

In the dark shadows lied two figures, one a murderer and the other a killer. They're the same, right?

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Lelouch?" The masked man Zero walked towards the other figure in a sheepish and shy pace. Lelouch who had dull yet concentrated eyes looked towards Zero and says "To the world, I am a corpse after all, so why not?". A blank and emotionless smile creeped on his face, you can't tell whether he was sad or being sarcastic or actually happy.

"With this sphere I shall seal myself away for all eternity, carrying this geass source with me" Lelouch looks into the globe-shaped container, remembering the first time he saw C.C. and Suzaku all together.

"I and this code would only be dangerous entities to a peaceful world." Lelouch knew, this was now his time, to be isolated in darkness.

"This is goodbye, Zero." Lelouch said his farewells and is trotting to his chamber of emptiness, the white smoke spilling over the floor like liquid. Suddenly, 

"BIG BROTHER!"

Lelouch looks to his right and sees his beloved sister, his full-blood sister, the one whom he had sacrificed his all, present there sitting in her wheelchair with Sayoko behind her. Nunnally?.. Lelouch thought.

Zero was surprised and went into deep panic, he yells out "SAYOKO! WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE?!" 

Sayoko had a nervous look on her face, she says "Master Zero, Master Lelouch, please forgive me. Lady Nunnally practically forced me to-" Sayoko was cut off by the little empress.  "It's not fair big brother.." She had clasped both of her hands together, having her palms face each other. She had such sad eyes, they were starting to tear up. 

Nunnally continues "..never telling me anything...always deciding things and going off and doing things on your own" As she had finished her statement, her tears finally fell from her gentle and sad eyes. "Big brother, please...don't leave me alone anymore!.." She adds.

Although it was hard for everyone in the room, Lelouch had it the worst. He remembered all those times she and him spent together. At Ashford, in the Palace, at the Kururugi Shrine, the time Nunnally opened her eyes and the time when he chained her up. All those times they spent together whether they were good or bad memories, Lelouch only gave her a small smile.

Nunnally, hearing you say that...that's enough for me.

It was as if the world went into slow motion but the whole situation was still going too fast. Lelouch ran to the capsule and yelled to Zero for him to close it. Nunnally pushed the forward button on her wheelchair, rolling away from Sayoko's grasp. It was just a void, Lelouch had gotten in the sphere, and Nunnally crying out for her brother as she tried to reach for him.

Though, she was too late. The last thing Lelouch heard was Nunnally calling him, BIG BROTHER!!!...

The capsule had finally locked, leaving the three outside heartbroken, and Lelouch in darkness.

Lelouch's Rebellion is over, for now if the Zero Requiem sounds throughout the world, then both Lelouch and Suzaku's mission will be complete.

Lelouch's POV:

Neither I nor the code are needed any further. 

For as long as world peace-

                                                          -remains...

SFX: *clack*

Somehow, the capsule that isolated me for centuries was reopened by a familiar face. I was shocked, Nunnally? is what cane through my mind. I had to rub my eyes, the person in front of me was standing, Nunnally couldn't be able to do that as her legs were broken when she was shot.

I knew it wasn't my sister that's why I then spoke out, "..Are you the one who awakened me?"
The girl in front of me looked nervous, she answers me with a simple yes.
"Your name is?-" "My name is Lilia vi Britannia! The fourth princess of the Holy Empire of Britannia's 115th emperor!"

What?! Has it been that long? Well I already knew it would turn out this way but...to think that Nunnally would have a descendant 'till Britannia had their 115th ruler? Insanity, who could she have married that her genes still affect today's royal generation??

" "If world peace is ever broken once again, open this sphere" these words have been passed down for hundreds of years by the Royal Britannian Family" Lilia continued.
Oh Nunnally, you've really thought it through didn't you?

As I stood up from the container, I looked around and the place where me and Lilia were staying is nothing at all like the last place I saw. I've come to realize that my hair became longer as well, much like to C.C.- ....C.C...

Lilia stood behind me, watched as I figure out the situation properly. She couldn't help herself and asked "uhm...excuse me but, what is your name?"

"My name?" She waits patiently as I blank-mindedly answer in a stutter "I am Lelou-" I stopped myself, if I were to tell her I am the former 99th emperor, she'd tell on me. "No, I am.."

Ah..yes

I turn to her, us facing each other and I say

"My name is L.L."

"Well then princess, shall I hear and grant thy wish?"

2300 a.t.b
The Requiem ends and a new Rebellion begins...

_________________________