[ III ]

"Why would you ask me that?" You said sitting back down on the bed.

Camilo was still on the ground, except he's looking at you now. "Well.. I'm just curious, your whole personality changes when it comes to women. You're a whole lot nicer to them"

You only sighed in response. "I was always taught to respect women, father told me not to raise my voice at them or insult them. Even though he's a dick he's still respectful to women. That's the only thing I like about him, to be honest."

"What about Abuela-" Camilo asked but got cut off by a pillow that was thrown in his face.

"We don't talk about her, I absolutely despise her."

"Alright, if you say sooo" Camilo hummed taking the pillow off of his face.

"I'm going to sleep, night"

"Huh? It's still early, it's like 9pm!"

"Okay? I woke up at 4 in the morning today."

"Makes sense" he said getting up and walking towards his own bed. "So you're a morning person?"

"No"

"Alright.." Camilo said laying down on his bed. He was about to ask a question, but you cut him off. "Don't even try. I already told you I hate small talk."

After a while of silence, you grunted and got up from your bed, walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Camilo asked sitting up. "Why you all up in my business? I'm going for a walk. I forgot to take one today."

"Can I come along?"

"No" you answered nonchalantly walking through the door.

"Is it like a daily chore for you?" Camilo said catching up to you. "I thought I said you couldn't come" "it's whatever y'know! I'm accompanying you! You should be grateful"

You stopped when you reached the stairs. " I really hope he falls down the stairs. "  You thought smiling. You started walking down the stairs, but Camilo rushed a little too much and accidentally skipped a step causing him to fall down the stairs with a thud. It wasn't too loud so nobody heard, except Dolores, but she chose to ignore it.

"PFFT-" you put your hand on your mouth holding back laughter. You were still at the top of the stairs.

"You okay?" You asked smiling, quickly going down the stairs while he looked at you rubbing his hand. He was sitting at the end of the stairs

"Yeah I'm fine.." Camilo answered standing up. "Show me your hand, obviously something's wrong." You said making him turn to you.

"No no! I'm fine, seriously!" He said with a smile, letting go of his hand.

You took his hand in your own hands and inspected it. He slightly winced. Camilo could feel his face heating up from this type of contact.

"Stop blushing already and go eat some of that magical food. You have a fractured wrist, idiot." Camilo chose to ignore the first part of your sentence.

"How do you know? Do you plan on being a doctor?" He said walking to the kitchen and grabbing some arepas.

"No, I've just had a fractured wrist before, it's easy to tell" you replied walking out the door. "Wait for me!" Camilo shouted quickly running through the door after you. Did you wait? Nah. Why would you? He'll catch up eventually.

When he caught up to you, he was breathing heavily. "Do you have like zero stamina?" You asked not looking at him. "No! I do, I was just caught off guard. I didn't except to run like this, plus you're a fast walker." He answered finally getting his breathing to go back to normal.

"Mhm, keep lying to yourself."

[After a couple minutes of walking]

" Okay Camilo, get yourself together. This could be an opportunity to get to know him better. "    Camilo thought fiddling with the ends of his ruana.

"Soo.. is there anything you dislike in particular?" Camilo finally asked breaking the silence.

You side eyed him, and groaned. "Yeah, hugs. Unless it's from someone I trust with my life." You answered him. "What about you?" You asked with hesitation in your voice. You don't really talk to people other than Azul or your dad, and usually they carried the conversation, but now you had to engage more.

"Ah.. Not really.. At least not anything in particular!"

You guys finally started walking back home. "Y'know.." Camilo said quickening his pace. "The candy you had were delicious by the way! Really didn't think you were the type to carry candy around." He said with a grin as he continued walking.

You stopped checking your pants' pockets. They were empty. " When did he manage to take them?! I swear I'll kill that bastard! "   you thought to yourself, your attention fully on Camilo now.

He was already far away, almost back home at this point. You chucked in frustration and started running back to Casa Madrigal almost instantly.

" He's so dead when I get to him "   you thought while running up the stairs, to Camilo's room.

You stopped at the door, breathing heavily. You tried to open the door, but the door was locked.

[Y/n's POV]

I was about to shout at that imbecile to open the door, but I remembered it was pretty late and I didn't wanna disturb others, it's their house after all.

"OI! Stupid chameleon, open the damn door!" I whisper-yelled. "Why should I? You're gonna beat me up, or insult me to the point where I'm gonna forget my actual name!" He answered.

"Well that's what you're gonna get for stealing my fucking candy." I said, trying to pry open the door. "That's not gonna work!" Camilo said in a cheerful tone.

After A WHILE of negotiating with him, he finally opened the door. As soon as he did though I burst through it closing the door behind me.

He was smirking. "Break your promises and Casita will throw you out!" Camilo said crossing his arms standing in front of me. " Lucky bastard. "   I thought.

I sighed loudly. I was about to let it go and go to bed, until he shape shifted into me and started mocking my earlier reaction, aka me realizing that my candy was gone.

I bit my inner cheek trying desperately to control my anger, keyword: TRYING.

I kicked directly in the knee, for more damage obviously, and he shape shifted back into himself, pulling his leg up to his abdomen. "OW! That was uncalled for!" He said letting go of his leg.

"But it was well deserved." I said with a grin. He knows I'm right, he can't argue.

SORRY BUT THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER :(
Word count: 1099 (without A/n)
Current time: 6:34am