[ VIII ]

Next morning came, and you were woken up by loud yelling.

Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes and scanned the room, seeing that Camilo has already left.

The shouting got louder by the second, which slightly frightened you. Some of the voices were familiar, but you didn't know who it was.

It wasn't even inside the house, it was outside. " That yelling.. yikes.. " you thought with an enthusiastic smile, getting out of bed.

About 7 minutes passed, yet the shouting could still clearly be heard.

At this point it easily could give anyone a headache, so you decided to check it out.

Walking outside, you looked around to see a huge crowd full of worried and hesitant faces. It's like they wanted to jump in the argument, but couldn't.

Swiftly slipping through the crowd, you made your way to the source of the loud yelling.

There it was. The people arguing. Your eyes slightly widened at the sight. It was all the people you knew. Azul, Camilo, Alma, the rest of the Madrigal family, heck, even your dad was there. However they were all on one side.. on the other side was standing Mila, with her family.

"Don't you ever come near my grandchildren again!" Alma yelled so loudly that it took most of her breath, and the crowd whispers quieted down so quickly.

"I didn't even touch him!" Mila shouted in response, being held back by her brother.

"Stop framing my daughter, you hag!" Mila's father pointed harshly at Alma, with disgust on his face.

" Ahh, now how do I do this.. " you thought, scratching your neck. " I should leave 'em be.. nah, I have a brilliant idea. " You smirked, gathering some little rocks and holding as much of them as you could in your hands.

The arguing continued and you lightly threw little rocks at Mila, hitting her multiple times at once.

You snickered slightly as she groaned in frustration, turning around to you, but before she even noticed it's you, she said: "Would you quit it?!"

Everyone's attention was now on you, and when I say everyone, I mean literally everyone.

"Y/n.." Camilo whispered, his mood slightly getting better.

"Chill out, Mila. It's not that deep." You said walking over to her. "Right?" You lightly patted her shoulder.

Without wasting a second you quickly tripped her (again).

"That's the least I could do for Camilo." You said walking to Azul, and standing by their side while Mila stood back up.

The argument quickly ended, as Mila just left out of pure anger and embarrassment she experienced.

"You okay?" You asked Azul without looking at them.

"Yeah, it wasn't even about me, don't worry.." They answered, smiling at you.

"Oh? Who was it about then?"

"Camilo. It was so bad that even dad came and defended him." Azul explained, looking around as everyone started scattering.

" Defended him..? Seriously..? " You quickly got lost in thought. " Are you fucking kidding me. " You thought, visibly getting frustrated.

Suddenly, Azul placed their hand on your shoulder. "Calm down, Y/n. It was necessary." They whispered.

You breathed in a couple times, calming down. "What did she say?" You asked as Azul looked down at you and quickly flashed a smile.