[ V ]

" What's going on with me.. " I huffed, hugging my knees, still looking at Y/n.  " Quit it, Camilo! Who the hell stares at someone while they're sleeping?! " I thought as I gently slapped myself.

I looked at ground, until Y/n shifting in bed caught my gaze. He was currently looking at me with a bored expression. I'll admit, that startled me.

"A-ah.. Morning." I stuttered out of embarrassment.

I got no response, only a groan while he turned to face the wall. " Rude. "

"Why are you awake so early? It's barely 7am." 

"I could ask you the same question." I said, laying back down.

"You were awake before I was."

" Good point.. " I thought.

Y/n looked at me, got out of bed, and started stretching. Of course, I immediately looked away. Not because I disliked him or something, I just thought it was awkward after what I had done before Y/n woke up.

[ Y/n's POV ]

I sighed. It was so obvious that Camilo was avoiding eye contact with me.

I put on the hoodie that I had placed yesterday on the end of the bed.

I ran my fingers through my hair, fixing it slightly.

" I wouldn't be surprised if he's gonna avoid me for the rest of my life. " I looked at my arms. " I'm pretty sure this would be the reason "  I thought, looking at Camilo.

I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Luisa greeted.

I only stared at her for a bit before replying. "Morning."

"Ya hungry?" She asked, handing me an arepa.

"No, I'm not." I said looking away and putting my hands in my pockets.

"You gonna eat breakfast with us?" She asked eating the arepa she thought I would take.

"No, I'm going out." I said as I was about to walk through the door, only to be pulled back. "What-"

"Sorry Y/n! Abuela said you're not allowed to go out yet" she said with pity in her voice, as she placed me back down next to the stairs.

"Huh?!" I kinda yelled in a defensive tone. "The hell does that mean? I'm not a dog, I can go out whenever I want to, she's not my family." I said trying to get past Luisa.

"I know! But our family is currently taking care of you! You can't just disobey Abuela, she took you in to help you!" Luisa put her arms up, not letting me past.

"Well, I didn't ask for help, I don't need it!"

"A teenager who gets in fights with adults for no reason does need help! Who in the world does that?" Luisa replied in an angry tone.

"What's going on here." Alma said, placing her hand on the railing of the stairs.

"A-Abuela! Good morning!" Luisa said with a smile.

"Y/n." She said, glaring at me. "Go back to your room."

I sighed, feeling the need to defy her. " Defy her, huh..?" I thought as a grin grew on my face. This was the perfect opportunity to get past Luisa.

So, I did! And I ran away, leaving the shouting voices behind me. I found a great hiding spot to hide from the stupid family.

Turns out Camilo and Luisa were sent to look for me.