[ VII ]

Camilo woke up by the bright sun rays hitting his face.

He rubbed his eyes, fixing his posture. "My leg's asleep~" he internally whined, rubbing his right leg.

Then he noticed your hand next to him. Camilo got slightly confused, finally looking up.

His breath hitched and his eyes widened. " Did I fall asleep on Y/n?! " He thought, mentally scolding himself. " I'm such an idiot!! " He lightly slapped himself, waking up his whole body.

" That's embarrassing, oh my god. "

You started stretching, which caught Camilo's attention.

After a yawn, you turned your head to Camilo, who seemed a little distressed. "Morning." You broke the silence.

"Morning!" Camilo quickly replied without thinking, his face flushing a light tint of pink from the embarrassment.

You got out of his bed, heading to the bathroom, leaving Camilo alone in his room.

"Did he just walk it off?! What--" he thought, still internally screaming.

"What a good way to start the morning.."  Camilo thought, laying down on his bed.

[ Time skip: around 4pm ]

"Camilo, let's go!" Mirabel said, walking into the room.

"Huh?" Camilo turned his head to the girl who was standing in the doorway. "Go where?"

"We're going shopping, we need food, mama said to take you with me!" She said proudly.

"Oh, alright!" He smiled, standing up, walking towards Mirabel, but suddenly stopping in his tracks.

"Can he tag along?" Camilo asked, pointing at you with his thumb.

"Yeah! I don't mind, the more company the merrier!" Mirabel said with a grin, walking off. "I'll wait for you downstairs!"

"Okay!" Camilo replied back, before turning to you. "Oh, he's asleep? Is that why he didn't protest?"  He thought.

"I have to wake h-..."  "Oh.. You're awake." Camilo said blankly.

"No shit Sherlock." You said breathing quite heavily.

"Good enough for me! Get up and let's go!" Camilo said sheepishly, turning around.

"I'm not going an-"

"Mhm!" He hummed, grabbing your wrist swiftly and pulling you out of the room.

You were barely awake so resisting him so quickly was not really an option.

You gave up and just let him drag you. You didn't have the energy to even say anything.

After a little while he stopped dragging you, and you finally stood up straight.

"What did you get me into.." you mumbled, feeling a little uneasy.

"Relax! Besides, we're outside the house without Abuela mad!" He said grinning, turning to you and giving you a thumbs up.

"Camilo!" Mirabel shouted. "Come help me!!"

"On it, Mira!" He replied, storming off, leaving you behind.

"I could go home, but I think that bastard would give me a lecture then, instead of that old lady.."

You muttered quietly, as you started walking, looking around.

Soon enough you ran into the 2 Madrigals, and decided to stay with them. Maybe even help them, depends.

A person, most likely around your age, was running, so he ended up colliding with Camilo.