[ I ]

"We got a deal, hm?" You inquired gently. Your facial expression was visibly stern though. You had cornered a man of sorts.

"Dios mío." The other exhaled, his back pressed against a wall. "Si, si si." He responded, his voice a bit shaky.

(My god. Yes, yes yes.)

"Wonderful!" You exclaimed, a smile plastered on your face. "Try that shit again and I'll make sure you're buried without a headstone." You threatened simply, relaxing your posture a bit.

"Hey! What's happening?" Someone shouted from behind. You barely reacted to it, turning your head slightly to look at the person approaching. The boy had a yellow ruana on, of course. Camilo Madrigal.

The man had taken this distraction as a chance to run away. He tried, that's for sure. You quickly realised what the man was going to do and grabbed him by his hand. You pulled him back and absolutely decked him in the face.

Your 'victim' fell back, losing his balance completely as he buried his face in his hands out of pain. The man groaned loudly, his face scrunched up.

"Hey hey hey!" Camilo raised his voice as he got closer to the two of you. "What are you doing?!" He stopped, keeping his distance from you.

"That's none of your business, Madrigal." You responded quickly and harshly, giving him a glance.

"You have to stop fighting people, Abuela's mad at you already."  He interjected, his fingers digging into his palms.

"Mhh," You hummed in response, giving Camilo a once-over without a care in the world.

"¿Puedes tomar esto en serio?¿Por favor?" The other said in a rather annoyed tone, really not wanting to deal with your defiance right now.

(Can you take this seriously? Please?)

You scoffed at his request, shaking your head lightly in some kind of disappointment. "I don't care, really." You gave him a quick response, turning around, your body finally facing Camilo. You just started walking away.

"Ey, espera. Abuela told me to come get you, [name]." He spoke up as he grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

(Ey, wait.)

"The hell does she want?" You inquired, swiftly pulling your hand out of Camilo's grip.

"I don't know. I was just sent here to get you, because everyone else was busy. Dolores told me where you were. Vamos." He asked as he turned around and started walking away.

(Come on.)

You clicked your tongue, decided to follow Camilo. It was either deal with the Madrigals now, or get annoyed by them for the rest of eternity.

You walked after him, but kept your distance. You didn't necessarily like being near him.

After a little while of walking, and you sending stupid glares to children for fun, the two of you finally reached la Casita. Being honest, it was a pretty house.

"She's waiting for you in the dining room." Camilo said leading you into the house.

"[Name]. You're here, alas." She said sighing. "Have a seat." Alma looked at you with a smile, fake one to be exact.

Camilo decided to snitch on the conversation. He stood behind a wall next to the stairs, listening intently.

"Do you know what you've been doing for these past few months, [name]?" Her tone got more hostile quickly, which surprised Camilo as she greeted [name] with a warm smile.