Part 1 || Prologue

Hana's POV

Ow. Ow. Ugh.

Hana: "stop that" he chuckled and continued to poke my arm with the tip of his pen "I swear Heeseung, we're gonna get caught"

Heeseung: "oh please, she's just discussing the same thing" I rolled my eyes and checked the time. Finally almost done.

Teacher: "ok so don't forget your futuristic house model is to be submitted tomorrow. -1 will be given each day of late submission. Class dismissed" once she said that, you could hear chairs and tables squeaking against the floor as students got up and walked out of the classroom.

Heeseung: "my house right?" I nodded and slung my backpack over my shoulder

Hana: "finally, last class of the day done!" I chuckled and energetically fixed my stuff ready to go home.

Heeseung: "oh yeah you look really tired" obviously sarcastic, I gave him my bored look. "Oh wait I forgot something under my desk" he ran back to his table and bent down looking for something. I stared in amusement. "Ok found it lets go!" Calculator seriously? I laughed. We've been friends since kindergarten so basically almost diapers.

Hana: "wait what? I thought nothing could kill Superman except-" something hard hit my whole body causing me to fall back. Heeseung caught me by my waist and arms and helped me up. I look down and see Sunghoon. Our student council President.

Sunghoon: "I am so sorry guys, sc (student council) is kind of busy these days. There's an announcement we have to plan for. Sorry for knocking you down again." I brushed off dirt off my skirt

Hana: "no problem, it's fine" he smiled and bowed at us

Sunghoon: "see you guys around"

Heeseung: "see ya" he ran off and I chuckled holding onto my backpacks straps.

-

Heeseung's POV

I was fixing a piece when my eyes caught Hana. She's so concentrated on it, it's like she's in her own world. I called her name out several times but she's not responding. I call her name once more, slightly louder this time.

Heeseung: "Hana" she looks up waiting for me to continue "you know, you should really think about going for a coarse that involves interior designing. You seem to really enjoy it" she chuckled

Hana: "thanks, I was actually considering it"

Hana's POV

He nodded and went back to fixing a piece. I stared still happy he complimented me. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Heeseung: "you good?" He asked which scared me but I didn't move my body

Hana: "oh yeah yeah sorry" I chuckled "just zoned out for a bit" he shook his head laughing at me and glued the piece he fixed onto the board. What was I even thinking? That felt different...

<time skip>

Hana: "how many times do I have to tell you I don't know how to play video games! My hands don't have the right coordination"

Heeseung: "don't have the right coordination or don't have the right brain cells?" He smirked making me grab a pillow and hitting him in the face "ow?" I rolled my eyes and he glared at me.

Hana: "by the way, where're your parents?"

Heeseung: "oh, they're in my grandmas house in another city. They're staying there for a while" I nodded and looked out the window.