Part 6 || let's go

Heeseung's POV

Hana: "what are you doing here Heeseung?" She looked at me confused and I walked to her and rested my head on her shoulder and dangled my arms around her. A stuff toy was in between us but I didn't care.

Hana: "what's going on with you? What happened? Actually tell me later come on" She started to move but I stopped her. It wasn't like I was drunk. I just didn't have enough energy.

Heeseung: "I need a hug, stay still" I said with a bit more energy. I feel her shoulders drop as she sighs. She wraps her arms around me leaning her chin on my shoulder.

I snuggled up to her neck since it was warm. Weird to admit but yeah. My hug became tighter. Her presence just makes everything better. I sniff her scent and that's when I calm down more. My body instantly relaxing feeling her presence by me. She pulls away even if I didn't want the hug to end. Now I felt a cold feeling when her body went apart from mine.

Hana: "Come, are you hungry?" I shook my head

Heeseung: "no"

Hana: "you don't have any energy left. You're sleeping here tonight. Go on and get ready for bed, I'll make something for you" I didn't move so she pushed me up the stairs. She chuckled and walked to the kitchen. Thanks Hana. I said in my mind watching her gather ingredients for me.

-

Hana: "drink!"

Heeseung: "NO!"

Hana: "I swear this will spill everywhere so open your fucking mouth!" She held my jaw tightly, gave it a squeeze opening my mouth and she pushed the spoon filled with vegetable soup. It was VEGETABLE soup! That sounds disgus-

Hana: "with that look I know I did great" I looked at the soup and I was at a loss for words. This tastes amazing! "That's my minestrone soup, you're welcome. Now tell me what happened" I nodded

Heeseung: "long story short, I waited for her, she didn't show up, I waited longer, still nothing, I walked outside sulking, I ran around the village in frustration, ended up in your house instead of mine" she looked confused and annoyed

Hana: "she stood you up?!" She raised her voice while hugging her stuff toy. "I'm gonna save you and myself a lecture because I think you know what I'd say" I laughed and nodded

Heeseung: "why do you keep hugging that? You can let it-" I was about to get it away from her but she possessively moved back and hugged it tighter.

Hana: "I- I uhh... I'm not wearing a bra..." I suddenly became conscious of everything and looked away. My face started heating up from the thought-

Heeseung: "s-sorry I didn't-" I got cut off when I received a text "it's Bianca"

Hana: "what does it say?"

Heeseung: "she said she was sorry and that something came up and forgot to text and by the time she remembered her battery died" she rolled her eyes

Hana: "this is your problem" she laid back down on her side but when she thought I wasn't looking she looked sad. I was gonna ask her what's wrong but she cut me off "night Heeseung"

<time skip next day after school>

Hana's POV

Hana: "again seriously? When are we gonna start planning. Sunghoon's gonna get mad at us" I asked with a groan. I don't like cramming things.

Heeseung: "I promise tomorrow, since we don't have school anyway ok?"

Hana: "fine have fun with Bianca" his face lit up and lifted me up by my waist hugging me

Heeseung: "thank you thank you thank you thank you! You're the best. Get home safely love you!" He put me down and ran off

Hana: "love you too..."

Why do you have to be so excited to see her? Was it ever like that for you when meeting up with me? I brushed it off not wanting to think about. I should workout, I'm bored.

Sunghoon's POV

I came out of the bathroom and I heard someone groaning in frustration. I peeked inside; Hana again? While walking towards her I made sure to make my steps loud so she could hear me (which she did). She looked up and looked away embarrassed.

Hana: "Sunghoon! Sorry I didn't know you were still here" I smiled lazily

Sunghoon: "it's fine, what happened? What got you so upset?" She explained what just happened with Heeseung

Hana: "she stood him up! I don't even know why he's like that" I laugh accidentally and shut up right away. She looks at me confused. "What's funny?" She asked genuinely curious and not in a demanding way.

Sunghoon: "it sounds like you like him" she rolled her eyes and sighed. She looked at me for a second and then to my outfit.

Hana: "skating again?" She ignored my statement and I looked at my outfit. Should I invite her? Why should I? I enjoy skating alone more than with others. But I kinda wanna invite her...

Sunghoon: "do you wanna come?"

Hana: "no no! It's ok, I don't know how to skate and I don't wanna bother you"

Sunghoon: "come on, to help you get your mind off of things?" Why so persistent Sunghoon? I asked myself. She looked at me, she looks different. Her aura feels different. I feel very at ease, and relaxed around her. She just has that effect.

Hana: "fine, but you can't laugh at me if I fall!" I smiled

Sunghoon: "deal"