Part 5 || have fun

Hana's POV

Hana: "so wait can you describe her more?" His face lit up. He's so excited...

Heeseung: "she was so pretty, her hair was long and straight, she wore a nice dress, her makeup was kind of thick but it's fine, she smelled really good and she just looked so pretty all in all" he sighed smiling. What happened to 'she's so nice' 'she's so funny' 'she likes the same things I do' or 'she's really smart'

Hana: "what about her personality?"

Heeseung: "oh yeah yeah she's cool, really chill"

Hana: "don't just go for looks Heeseung, that might not end well for you" I chuckled and laid back down

Heeseung: "so you're saying she's not right for me?" I crossed my eyebrows. What?

Hana: "is that what you got from what I said?"

Heeseung: "yes because that's what you said" he was upset and he stood up but I held his wrist and pulled him to sit back down

Hana: "What I meant was: not everything's about looks. A girl can be pretty BUT she can also be a gold digger. NOT that I'm saying Bianca's a gold digger. Just an example" he lifted an eyebrow at me.

Heeseung: "fine fine, I'll get to know her more" he leaned in and kissed my forehead then smiled. He stood up and went on his side of the bed and played with his phone.

What have I done... I just gave him advice for a girl he likes without realizing it. I'm so stupid.

Heeseung: "you sure you don't like Sunghoon?" Again with this question? Why does he keep asking?

Heeseung's POV

Hana: "no, I've only spoken to him like twice. Why do you keep asking?" She laughed a bit so it wouldn't seem so serious. I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at my phone

Heeseung: "nothing, was just wondering" she really doesn't like him? "Why don't you like him then?" She turned to me confused

Hana: "what?"

Heeseung: "I mean he's handsome right? He seems nice, polite and he's probably funny-"

Hana: "probably" I rolled my eyes.

Heeseung: "fine then, tell me one reason why you don't like him" she seemed to stop for a second like she had an answer but wasn't saying it.

Hana's POV

Hana: "I don't know him. I can't fall in love with someone just with 2 conversations"

Heeseung: "so that means I can't like Bianca?" Why does he keep doing this?

Hana: "ok by now you're just twisting my words on purpose" he laughed and sat up

Heeseung: "kidding I know. I have to get to know her more" great. Why do I keep giving him advice without realizing it. He pulled me by my waist and hugged me "love you Hana"

Hana: "love you too..." you're blind af Heeseung

<time skip next day otw to school>

Hana's POV

Hana: "by the way you wanna grab a coffee after school? We never got to do that"

Heeseung: "I can't, Bianca asked me to hangout with her today" Bianca again. I wanna do something but at the same time, I have no reason to stop him from meeting with her. I mean I do- but I can't tell him that. Also seriously? Shouldn't it be the boy asking the girl out?