Part 15 || kiss? Or no?

<time skip>

Hana's POV

When I got up from bed I tried recalling everything that happened last night. I remembered bits and pieces then looked at the door. I wonder what time he went home. I stood up and entered my bathroom wanting to shower.

-

I checked my phone. No messages from Heeseung? I was a bit sad. I thought he'd say something at least. You know, considering our fight last night. I sighed and placed my phone down. I twisted my door knob and my door came swinging open without me even pulling it which made me back away.

Hana: "what the-"

Heeseung: "ow" guessing from the way he fell back he was leaning on my door. He held his head in pain and groaned. What was he doing?!

Hana: "what the heck are you doing" I watched him as he tiredly got up. I checked him from top to bottom connecting all the dots "did you sleep in front of my door?"

Heeseung: "I wasn't going home when I know we were on bad terms" my heart started beating faster and I was flattered but I wasn't going to make that obvious.

Hana: "get out-"

Heeseung: "no wait!" He stopped my door from closing by putting his foot in between. I glared at him but he looked at me with eager eyes "let me make it up to you, please? Let's go shopping for prom. I'll help you pick a dress and you help me pick a suit" I looked at him thinking about it. I did miss our old hangouts. Our times together. And, I don't want to fight with him too so I guess this would be a good idea

Hana: "ok, meet you down in 10mins" he smiled and hugged me

Heeseung: "thank you Hana!" He kissed my forehead making me close my eyes. He pulled apart making a kiss sound and looked at me then ran down. Such a kid. I laughed to myself.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. Why am I so nervous? I'm not doing anything wrong right? The phone started ringing and by each second I was getting nervous.

Sunghoon: "Hey Han, what's up?" I breathed in

Hana: "Hey Hoon, uhmm is it ok if I hangout with Heeseung? He wants to go shopping for our outfits for prom" he stayed quiet for a while until I heard him chuckle

Sunghoon: "yeah sure but, why are you asking me?" I was confused

Hana: "really? You're ok with me hanging out with him?"

Sunghoon: "he's your best friend Hana, so you got into a fight. I understand if he wants to make it up to you this way. And anyway, I'm not your boyfriend yet and you can entertain other guys or suitors. That's why I'm courting you, to prove to you that I deserve to be your one and only guy" I clasp my lips together. Sweet talker. I made a tsk sound in my head.

Hana: "wow, so mature" he laughed. I can imagine that sweet smile of his.

Sunghoon: "have fun with him and be safe ok?" I hummed and we hung up the phone.

<time skip>

Hana: "no way, that bow tie makes you look weird. Try the one with the necktie" he looked at himself in the mirror

Heeseung: "what? Seriously? Fine, this is the last one and after this I'm just gonna get the first one" I rolled my eyes and he started changing.

I waited for him and then I heard the curtains opens. I look up and my mouth drops. He looks so handsome. Like he put a lot of thought into it.

Heeseung: "judging by your reaction, this is the one"

-

Heeseung's POV

Heeseung: "hurry up!"

Hana: "you do not rush a girl when she dresses" I rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed but I was just amused by her. "How about this?" She looked down at her dress and my mouth dropped

Heeseung: "you look beautiful..." that just slipped out of my mouth but I meant it. She looked away and smiled. I rarely see her in a dress so this is really something. She looked so elegant and graceful. I couldn't stop staring at her. The way she looked at herself, the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she jokes around...

Am I even still talking about the dress?

Hana: "ok, I'll just remove it and then we can pay" I nodded and sighed while she entered the fitting room again. I looked at the floor still remembering how she looked like.

-

Hana: "oh! I need new eyeshadow. I'll just be quick" she ran inside a store and asked someone for something. I went behind her and peaked over her shoulder "your breath is tickling me" we laughed

Heeseung: "is that the one you want?" She nodded and went near a mirror. She placed some on her eyelids and checked herself out. She turned to me looking unsure

Hana: "how does it look?" I couldn't get a clear view so I went nearer her face. Something hit me from behind causing me to move forward. My face going nearer Hana and my lips... touching the edge of her lips.

Stranger: "watch it will you?!" I ignored whoever that guy was and I just stayed still.

I was holding her arms tightly and our foreheads were together. My breathing became heavy and my heart started beating fast. Everything around us seemed like nothing. Like what was happening now was the only thing that mattered. We didn't move until we heard someone cough. Hana pulled away from me and I can tell she was also breathing heavily.

Hana: "I think I should get this right?" She pointed at something and I just nodded.

We didn't technically kiss. My lips didn't even touch her lips, it was just the edge. But still, that feeling felt different. I looked at Hana unsure what to think. She turned to me as her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders.

Hana: "Heeseung? Let's go?" Her saying my name now, feels different. She's always said it but, it felt different to hear it this time. It felt nice and I want to hear her say it over and over again.