Part 17 || 'perfect'

<time skip prom night>

Sunghoon's POV

I waited for Hana by the staircase. I tried to look my best for her. I wasn't used to wearing a suit but if it's for Hana I can do it.

Hana: "ok I'm ready Hoon" I look up the stairs as she went down. While my mouth was dropped open, my eyes followed her in amazement.

Sunghoon: "you look- your look perfect" she blushed and I held her hand. "How am I supposed to focus when you look this stunning" she laughed while rolling her eyes

Hana: "you look perfect as well" she kissed my cheek and my face heated up so hard. I hope I don't sweat in this suit, I don't wanna stink.

-

Heeseung's POV

I was with Bianca in the venue and we were talking to some other friends. My eyes wandered for Hana. Did that jerk stand her up? While we were talking I heard a familiar laugh and at the same time the crowd got slightly quieter and whispers started going around.

I turn and see Hana walking in with Sunghoon. My heart beat faster as I looked her up and down. She's perfect. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as she walked around greeting people. I can see our bathmates complimenting both of them. While staring I was imaging myself as Sunghoon. I could've been her date. I could be the one hearing people praising me for having such an amazing girl with me.

Bianca: "Heeseung, who's that? Why do you keep staring at her?" She broke my trance and I focused my attention on her.

Heeseung: "oh! She's a friend of mine" she didn't smile nor say anything. She just nodded.

Bianca: "how about we go there? That's our table right?" She dragged me opposite Hana's direction. I take one last glance at her and I was kind of hurt that she didn't even look like she was trying to find me.

-

Bianca: "I'm just going to grab some more juice ok?" I nodded and she stood up and left.

Hana: "Heeseung?" I turned my head and stood up as I saw both of them behind me.

Heeseung: "oh! Hey guys" I said my smile very forced. She looked even prettier up close.

Hana: "where's Bianca?"

Heeseung: "oh she's just getting a drink" she nodded "you look very pretty Hana" she smiled

Hana: "thanks Heeseung"

Sunghoon: "she does doesn't she" they smiled at each other and I couldn't continue fake smiling anymore. The way they looked at each other felt like a bowling bowl bouncing around my stomach. "We better get to our table. See you around dude"

-

Throughout the whole night Sunghoon kept her company while I was the idiot here that kept staring at her. I couldn't concentrate on any conversation I had with anyone. My eyes would always try to find Hana. But every time I spotted her I see her enjoying herself with Sunghoon's company. I only remembered her laughing like that with me.

Do I like Hana? But it's Bianca who I like right? But the fact I can't even focus on Bianca means something else.

Hana's POV

Sunghoon: "Han, I'll just grab a drink. Will you be ok?" I laughed, so caring.

Hana: "yes go ahead Hoon. It's not like you're leaving me in a den of lions" I joke and he looked around with an eyebrow raised