Part 2 || sleepover

Heeseung's POV

I close the guest bathroom door and sigh. Nice, I feel fresh and most importantly clean. I chuckled. With how much clothes I have here I might as well just transfer everything. I didn't know I had more clothes in her house than in my own house. I entered her room and I saw her sitting on the bed with her legs up wearing a long dark blur hoodie while playing with her phone.

Heeseung: "hey isn't that mine?" She puts down her phone as she looks at me

Hana: "I mean might as well give it to me. I've worn this like how many times without you knowing"

Heeseung: "you wearing anything under that?" Her eyes shot wide and threw a pillow at me but of course I caught it again

Hana: "what the fuck! Yes of course!"

Heeseung: "hey hey I'm just kidding..." she glared at me as I walked to my side of the bed "not like I haven't seen you naked before" I added and this time she hit me with the pillow full force.

Hana: "we were kids that doesn't count!" She hugged the pillow protectively over herself and I relaxed my body when I sensed something different.

Heeseung: "hey wait, did I make you feel uncomfortable?" I started to worry. She puts down the pillow and hugs me

Hana: "no no of course not. I know you were just joking. I've known you for so long, I trust you 100% in everything" that made me feel relieved. I hugged her back smelling her. My hoodie does smell like her.

Heeseung: "ok I was just-" her phone rang and she broke the hug to check who it was.

Hana: "it's mom, hold on" she put the phone away from her face and smiled "hey mom! What's up?" I could hear her mumbling some things and finally greeted her.

H/M: "how's everything Hana" she sounded cold.

Hana: "fine, Heeseung's sleeping over by the way" she moved the phone towards me and I showed a smile to her

H/M: "oh Heeseung! Hi honey, you guys finished a project?"

Hana: "we did, over at his house but when he brought me home it started raining so I offered for him to sleep over"

H/M: "You shouldn't have bothered him to bring you home. I've taught you better Hana. You're lucky he's such a good boy." I was about to say that I was the one who offered it but Hana cut me off

Hana: "ok bye mom" They hung up and she sighed looking angry. "Ugh! It's so annoying!" She has a complicated relationship with her mom so I understand "I resent her so much!"

Heeseung: "hey hey take a breath calm down"

Hana: "It's just so annoying and I feel like I'm stuck! I want to get mad at her and I wanna hate her! But I can't do that because I know-" she starts crying and I hug her "I know she only wants the best for me, I know she'll always be on my side no matter what but it's hard to tell her that sometimes her words hurt" 

She's been keeping this in for how many years so she easily cries when she talks about how she feels towards her mom. I feel a sting in my eyes and I look up.

Heeseung: "you're making me cry stop it" she pouts more and I hug her. She makes noises as she cries and I just stroke her hair trying to calm her down as a few tears roll down my face. We pulled apart and looked at each other. We didn't say anything until we suddenly burst out into laughter

Hana: "why do you look like that when you cry!" She kept laughing and I wiped my tears away

Heeseung: "look at you! Even your hair is a mess" we kept laughing until all our tears were gone "hey let's go eat, I'm kinda hungry" she nods and we both head downstairs.

-

Hana: "hold on I forgot something upstairs" she said as I made our favorite sandwiches. She went up and disappeared. Few seconds later I watch as she went down the stairs excitedly. A smile crawled to my face unknowingly.

Hana's POV

Hana: "we can't forget the music" I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and started to play chill songs.

Heeseung: "eat up" he served the sandwiches in front of me and sat down beside me. I took a bite and melted

Hana: "always the best sandwiches I've ever had" he smiled and squished my cheeks under my chin. "I'm eating excuse me?"

Heeseung: "you look like a bunny when you eat, I couldn't help it" I raised an eyebrow at him

Hana: "I'm gonna take that as a compliment" I finished my sandwich and was stuffed. The next song came on was Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato. I jumped up and pulled Heeseung to the middle of the room.

Heeseung: "what are you doing"

Hana: "I love this song" I started dancing and he looked at me weirdly. I got embarrassed and stopped. Shit

Heeseung: "don't stop, it's amusing" I raised an eyebrow again "you were dancing like-" he copied what I was doing and I started laughing. The music continued and my favorite part of the song came on

Hana: "even if the stars and moon collide! I never want you back into my life!" I sang-shouted the song and Heeseung joined the next lines "you can take your words and all your lies!" We both sang it while looking at each other "oh, oh, oh! I really don't care!" The song went on and we continued jamming and singing loudly.

The song stopped and we breathed heavily. We both had the biggest smile on our faces. That was so much fun. He faced me and gave me a big and giant hug. He hugged me so tightly that I was bending back while he wrapped his arms around my waist bending over. He lifted me up so my face and his face were super close. I stared at him shocked at how close we were.

He hugged me tighter and nuzzled his face in my neck. Which caught me off guard when it usually doesn't.

Heeseung: "that was so much fun what the heck" he chuckled "ugh I love you so much!" I can sense him inhaling my scent and hugging me tighter. I froze. I don't usually freeze

Hana: "I love you too" but what did I mean when I said that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So if u guys want a spoiler of the plot I made a tiktok so go check it out. hhee_lhs is my username and here's the link https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeQsmhdP/ pls comment what u think abt it in tiktok or here!!