meeting the wives _ a Uzui Tengen special.

" ok i'm going to meet them today , i'm gonna be meeting today ." You circled around your room repeating like a mad lad , " or they're gonna hate me ." You worried biting your finger nails , tengen talked alot about them and how great they are in battle , you can tell by how he speaks about them , he cares alot about them must like his does about you .

You wanted to make your first impression good so they wouldn't hate you , Uzui gave you his address and instructed you to come at noon so you could have lunch meeting , you began heading out into town  looking for something nice to bring , " maybe i should buy some mochi or pastries or flowers ." You muttered looking around for something to buy , it was gonna be noon soon , you saw a nice little flower shop , you went in and saw lots of beautiful bouquets.

" welcome!welcome! See anything you like ." A nice old lady greeted her wringle old smile made you feel at ease , she showed you all her flowers she had picked and organized , the shop smelt like a fresh field , you saw a neatly arranged flower in a vase , some roses , daisies and voilets , you asked the old lady , how much are they are there  for . " oh their not for sale , dear ."

" why not ?" You asked , the old lady told you about how the vase belongs to her late husand and the flowers inside it werehis favourites , " wow , that vase must be very special , huh . " you smiled at her story , " yeah we made it together after we got married ." The sweet old lady smiled recalling the story as a smile came onto her wrinkle old face .

" well enough about that , let's get you a nice flower ... oh and who is it for  ...?, she asked innocently , " oh my boyfriend and his family, I'm meeting them for the first time." You laughed rubbing the back part of your neck , " well i got something i think they may like . " she stated , she gave you a nice arrangement with a solid blue vase , it has lots of daisies and roses .

" oh my , it looks so good ." You awwed , you paid the old lady and thank her , " i hope your future in laws like it ." You said waving you off , " i hope so too. "

(This is the only picture with roses and daisies)

You started heading towards uzui's place , you followed his crow for directions .

It was an hour pass noon , you were late , "uzui must be worried."you though heading up to the house .

" Sumaa! What are you doing  , why isn't anything ready !" You heard someone screamed , " i told you to set up the table , the food is ready and our yn will arrive soon ." , you were outside listening to there bickering , " maki stop being mean , Tengen sama,maki is mean to me again ." Suma cried , you knocked on the door heart pounding , sweating like crazy , trying your best to stay calm .

" yes ." a middle height woman , with a black pony tail and purple eyes , " oh you must be yn , come in ." Hina smiled , " sorry for arriving late , the crow made a detour , oh i bought this ." You said   , hina accepted the gift , " maki ! Suma ! Yn is here ." She announced, you headed towards the dining room , uzui and his other two wives were seated ,