you got injured.

You were being careless and you got seriously injured making your boyfriend mad, relief and regretting wrapped all into one .

* Uzui Tengen.

You were in badly injured after fighting a lower moon , you were bang up pretty badly and couldn't move your limbs that well.

Your boyfriend tengen was there by your side even if he was always scolding you , you couldn't help but find him worrying for you cute.

" Y/n you should take your recovery seriously and Shinobu told you not to move an inch remember." He stated watching you trying to get up and go to the bathroom.

" I really gotta go ." You plead trying to hold it ( everyone can relate to that) you really had to go.

Uzui picked you up bridal style and proceeded to carry you in the  bathroom. ( >.<,)

* Iguro obanai .

" I'm sorry Iguro I wasn't aware of my surroundings , I should of been more careful ." You apologized looking at your beyond angry boyfriend whom saved you from the the demon that attacked, you were just a humble kakushi just clearing the area from the corpse of dead demon
slayers but you didn't realize that A demon was larking close by and once you let your guard down he sprung towards you luckily you had good reflexes and dodge it or else you would have been demon chow , but tried to ran away from it but it was close behind you , you tripped over a sharp rock causing you to stumble down a hill hitting your head multiple times, you laid there in pain , body aching all over , the demon was about to attack when your savour/boyfriend slices his neck effortlessly as usual , he took you back to the butterfly estate and he never left your side till you got .

* Himejima gyomei.

You got injured fighting off three demons by yourself , you broke a few ribs and both your arms were broken.

Even though himejima interfere you still got hurt pretty badly, you got were bedridden you had to wait on  Himejima hand and foot ( that ain't bad) himejima didn't mind he even prayed for your recovery .

" Gyo you don't have to worry about me."  You stated gyo caressing your hair .

" Y/n I'll always worry about even when you don't want me to ." He smiled kissing your forehead.

" Awww come here teddy bear." You cooed pulling the giant of men towards you.

.
*Sanemi shinazugawa.

Ok someones gonna die 🙁.

You were badly injured after fighting two demons with blood demon art, you broke couple of your rids and your right arm, luckily, Sanemi came to your rescue , he sliced these demons like they were butter but he didn't stop there even when they're dead he stop attacks them like a mad dog.

You had to stay in bed for a month, during these times Sanemi displays his caring side , he would feed you , cuddles with you, make you ohagi and show you he loves u .

* Giyu tomioka.

What can you say the man was so clueless, you were bedridden and he didn't have a clue how to take care of you , he saved you from the demon you were fighting he did have you lectures and he even wanted you to quit ( talk about over protective) you chuckled at his concern.

" Giyu getting hurt is a part of our job and I'm not going to quit cause I get hurt." You reassured caressing his hair.

" Fine but I'm coming with you." He declared making you blush at his protectiveness.

* Kyojuro rengoku.

Where can I start the man treat you like a queen.....no goddess
he waited on you hand on foot .

He bought you sweets, rice balls and cakes , he even made sure you were comfortable in bed .

" Kyo-kun." You called your boyfriend who can running towards you with a plate of Dangos , " is there anything you need?" He asked smiling ever so brightly making you blind on top of your injurys.

" Kyo can you...um..how..can..I..say this can you please stop over doing things I'm fine." You stated.

Making him tilt his head in confusion .

" Kyo I mean can you tone things down a bit." You said .

" huh you think the room is too bright."

* Face palm*

The end

Cause I'm lazy hehehehe