the demon prince pt1.

A little short story for douma finally being animated today 😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

" yn ! "

" yes ?"

" have you brought lord douma his meal ?" The middle aged servent asked , bringing you out of you daydream , " oh of course ." You smiled , " ah yes diligent as ever yn ." He complited .

After he left you began daydreaming about lord douma , ever since you meet him it was love at first sight , you can't stop dreaming about him, his sliver/blonde hair and rainbow eyes that made him stand out , his joyous personality , perfect smile and his kindness (🤭) . 

Everyday you make sure to wake up early , to make the perfect breakfast , " douma -sama always praise my meals , sooner or later he'll make me his wife ." You smiled to yourself , you were his favourite servant , also very active in worship and alway took his preaching (lies) to heart.

You took his tray full of delicous food to his chambers , on your way there you saw two servants whispering something , " have you heard sakurai has disappeared ." The lady asked , her friend nod , " haven't seen her since yesterday , must have ran off with her lover ."  One of the lady shrugged .  " a lot of girls have gone missing since i first came here , maybe ... i don't know ... someone is kidnapping them . " the another lady suggested , " yeah your right ." Her friend's face turned shocked realizing this is an ongoing problem of girls going missing . " maybe we should tell douma-sama , he'll know what to do ." The lady suggested , both women nodded in agreement , " you'll do no such things ." The head servant interject , " but ... s-ssir thiss is serious ." One of the ladies stuttered . " let's not disturd douma-sama over trival accusations not aren't true ." He scolded , " now go find something to do ." He ordered ,  both of them bowed and left .
You continued to douma's chambers thinking about the ladies conversation , you shrugged it off .

" good morning douma-sama ." You greeted the head of  the Eternal Paradise organization ,   sitting on his shrine of pillows , fanning himself with his decorated fans " oh goodmorning yn san , you look as lovely as ever ." He smiled noticing your appearance  , his rainbow eyes fixated on you , his irregularly sharped teeth peaked out  his mouth . " you're so precious yn ." He smiled , " i'll rest your meal here douma -sama." You placed his meal on the gold table , " is  everything to your liking or do you need me to get something else." You stated waiting for douma reply , " oh no yn chan , i don't need anything else , i'm fine  ." He said with his usual cheerful voice.

" you can leave now ." He smiled dismissing you , you bowed and left .

' oh my god , oh god , oh god ' you mind traced , " he called me precise.' You squeaked in excitement , your heart is doing back flips , ' that's it , we're definitely getting married ." You smiled

Not knowing what's about to come .

Sorry if there's any mistakes , i was rushing to finish lol
Sorry for not updating my book lately , i had alot of projects to do .