asking you out

* Tengen uzui.

' what now .' you thought as you heard tengen's crow asking you to see him.

You arrived at the training ground clearly wanting to heard his reason for calling you here .

You saw him standing waiting for you to arrive .

" Hey."

" Hey."

Both of you greeted.

You saw a blush crept up on his so called flamboyant face.

" Um y/n..." He said clearly trying to tell you something .

" Spill it out ." You said.

" Willyougooutwithme ." He quickly said making you have a hard time figuring out what he said.

" Can you repeat?" You asked the flustered pillar in a teasing manner making embarrassed

This time he took two deep breaths
.
" Well you go out with me ."

You face became beat red .

" You really called me all the way out here to ask me that." You scuffed

" So that's a yes." Tengen enthusiastically said smirking at you .

Your face started to heat up
" Um I a .... Fine." You mumbled not bothering to look at him .

" So meet you at Sakura restaurant tonight at eight ." He informed confidently disappearing in thin air.

" He is surely going to be the end of me." You sighed.

* Obanai iguro .

You were on your way to see kaburamuro and his cold owner , whom was now your best friend even though he don't show it .

You found yourself under his usual tree which he relaxes , he was laying on the tallest and the most sturdy branch.

" Kaburamuro I bought you your favorite dead rat." You cooed the snake whom was wrapped around his owner's shoulders.

" You know he doesn't eats that ." His owner counter parted seeing his little bubby leaving his shoulders, coming to you munching on his little treat.

" I think yuno loves it ." You teased the snake pillar.

" His name is kaburamuro." Obanai snapped .

" That's too long and plus it's cute ." You whined playfully.

" Kaburamuro, come here." He commanded and the snake obeyed.

You were about to leave when,

" Wait ."

" What is it obanai-sama ." You turned around with your eyes meeting his .

" There's a new tea house in the village wanna go later ." Obanai purposed still sitting up in the tree.

You decided to teased him abit
" I didn't hear you mind coming down ." You teased making him glare at you.

He leaped down off the tree sticking the landing .

" You want to go to the tea house." He repeated avoiding eye contact.

" Is that a date Obania-kun." You continue teasing the pillar whom clenched at the sudden suffix 'kun' added to his name.

" Whatever just meet me there two o clock tomorrow." He said walking away with a flushed face covered in his mask.

* Sanemi shinazugawa.

" Hey sh*tface ."

" What do you want and stop calling me sh*tface." You scolded the wind pillar

Whom just ignored that.

" Well i was wondering would you go on a date with me." He started.

" Wow I thought I will never see this day sanemi shinazugawa the wind pillar asked me on a date." You teased seeing his face lit up.

"Sure I will love to." You replied excited for this date .

"Meet me at theatre Monday 4 o clock. " Sanemi said before storming off.

* Gyomei himejima.

You were tired after treating so much demon Slayers from their recent mission.

You sat under a cherry blossoms tree near the lake

Then you saw a tall figure shadowing the sun light .

" Y/n I was looking for you." The giant among man started.

" What is it himejima-san ?" You asked hoping he hasn't hurt himself.

" I would you like to go on a date with me?" Gyomei asked.

Your face was beat red your crush just you to go on a date.

" Yes!" You shouted excitingly hugging gyomei whom return it with a smile.

* Giyu tomioka.

You were sitting outside on your pouch enjoying the sunshine when eating some fruits.

You saw giyuu approach your gate .

" Tomioka kun!" You hollered his name and gesture him to come in .

" What brings you here today?" You asked clearly excited for the water
pillar presence.

" I'm here to ask you on a date." He replied plainly exposing his cover.

His face went red as he realized what he had done.

" Um nevermind...." He stuttered trying to cover up his mistake.

" Of course I will go on a date with you." You smiled.

" Really?" He asked shocked at your reply.

*Kyojuro rengoku

( Hope you like this pic)

You were out training swinging your sword 100 times without any distractions.

You decided to take a break.

" Y/n San." Kyojuro greeted.

" Oh hi rengoku san." You greeted back.

You were happy to see after an intense workout section.

" Y/n um... there's this...Dango shop wanna check it out later?" He asked sweating .

" Sure it's a date." You teased seeing the look on rengoku face was priceless.

The end

I'm taking request so pls comment or leave a message on my profile.

Bye readers

Hmmmm what y'all think of pizza dog hehehe

Ok pm