they are sick

AN: IF YOU HAD READ THIS BEFORE IT'S JUST A REEDIT , I JUST SPELL CHECK IT

Tengen uzui.

" Ahhh y/n where are you Ahhh..." Uzui groaned covering more of his face with the sheets .

" Coming I'm just making soup ." You said while adding the final ingredient for your homemade Miso soup.

" Make sure it's flamboyant." He coughed out .

" Ok!" You yelled .

As it was finished you place it in a bowl on a server and headed to his room.

You knock on his door .

" * Coughs* come in ." He yawned.

" Aww you look so cute , you should wear your hair down more often." You cooed placing the server beside

He just tsk and look the other way.

" I'm just joking plus you look flamboyant that way." You winked earning a glare from uzui whom just took the soup and turned the other way.

Making you giggle at his actions.

* Iguro odanai.

" Y/n get that smelly ointment away from me." Iguro complained pinching his nose to block out the awful scent of your homemade ointment.

" Iguro you have a fever and you said you need a fast way to bring it down." You stated , he glared the life out you but you but just shrugged him off.

You tried opening the jar but it was tightly seal shut , you asked Iguro to help you but he just tsk .

" Iguro fine I'll asked the strongest pillar I know ." You said ,

" I told you that I'm not using that garbage." Iguro growled.

" Kyojuro won't mind, he's a nice guy." You stated about to leave only to be stop by Iguro blocking the door .

" Fine I'll use it but don't go to rengoku , his mouth is as light as a feather "

* Gyomei himejima.

Gyomei was always careful on mission but when he gets sick he would just meditate alone

Which causes you to get worried sometimes but he reassured you
He's ok.

* Sanemi shinazugawa.

You always wondered when your going the see the great sanemi shinazugawa fall and you did right in front of you was a sick sanemi , he looked like he was half dead.

He was resting on a futon in his room.

You were staring at his sleeping form , thinking of how cute he look and peaceful, then your mind started to wonder ' he looks too peaceful this is sanemi maybe he's'

You got scared your boyfriend kicked the bucket, you began shaking him screaming " sanemi don't go into the light!"

This of course caused an angry sanemi but you ignored that and gave him a hug of relief.

" You woke me up for a hug." He groaned rubbing the sleep out his eyes.

" You know what they say it's better to hug today or you won't tomorrow."

* Giyu tomioka.

" Y/n can I get some ice?" Giyu asked sitting on his engawa holding his forehead , he had a severe headache .

" Sure yuu I'll get you the ice pack oh and you should come inside ." You informed .

He did so and he started complaining it's too hot .

You started to laugh and placed the ice pack on his head .

" Better now munchkin." You cooed.

" No." He plainly answered .

" What happened to my munchkin." You baby talked him , he rested his head on your lap which you found adorable.

" Now I'm better." .

* Kyojuro Rengoku.

" I told you to wait till the rain hold up but did you listen to , no you had to go on a mission." You scolded your blonde boyfriend.

" Achoo* sorry bunny achoo but I have achoo to." He sneezed taking a rag the wipe his face.

" Please don't scolded nii-san so much." Senjuro said , which my your heart melt as you look at the mini version of your boyfriend.

" Awww your so cute would you mind getting a me a bucket of hot water and a clean cloth." You smiled causing little senjuro to blush.

He agreed and went to the back yard to fetch the water.

Kyojuro was glaring at the both of you the entire time but silently.

" I don't want you talking to him ." Kyojuro demanded, you were confused.

" Who are you talking about kyo?" You asked rising a brow.

" Senjuro." He whispered, you looked at him as if he completely lose it.

" Your jealous of your own brother."

" Yes because you called him cute."
You rolled your eyes.

" Both of you are cute."

The end

I'm taking request so

Pls comment.