you told them you're pregnant

Requested by Baeli3

After a long tiring night with your partner, you received a gift from above.

* Uzui tengen .

For the past few days you were feeling  insanely sick , you missed your period twice and you were visiting the bathroom constantly, when you finally but two and two together and you figure out that you may be pregnant, only thing left for you to do was tell tengen, you were nervous thinking he will leave you but you had to tell him.

You saw him outside sipping on some sake  out on the engawa , it took some courage you say besides him and place your head in his lap , he stared at you confusedly , he began to stroke your hair.

" Is everything alright you been acting strange lately?" He asked clearly concerned , you sighed " tengen you love me right."

" Flamboyantly my dear ." He smirked.

" I'm kinda expecting." You smiled timidly making tengen confused.

" Expecting what?" He asked .

" A baby I think."

The look in his face was priceless , this was too much to take in , he chuckled lightly making you nervous, he released what he had done , " um....a...baby ... would um...be great .....* gulps* " he smiled crookedly sweat running down his face.

" Really tenny ?"

" Of course and I promise, I'll take care of you and our baby boy ."he kissed your forehead.

" It's going to be a girl."

* Iguro obanai.

You found out you were pregnant two days ago and iguro was still on a mission, you planned on telling him when he gets back , so you made his favorite ( the suffering of others) um....I mean miso ( I'm just guessing) and other dishes .

Once iguro arrived he was greeted by a huge feast taking him by surprise .

" Welcome home dear ." You greeted taking his hoari and placing it in the closet, " oh I made dinner so dig in." You smiled .

Iguro took his place at the table, he wore his usual pissed off expression on his face .

You asked him what's wrong and the answer made you wanna cry.

" I had to save some annoying brats ,it was a nightmare , they kept on talking and talking , I never gonna have any kids as long as I live ." He snapped making your tears break  free , you ran towards your spared bedroom you and iguro shared, leaving iguro confused.

You were sobbing into your hands, you thought iguro wouldn't want you after he found out you were pregnant , he enters the room and started to rub your back hoping it will calm you down , " y/n what's wrong," he asked, " well you said, you didn't want kids." You sniffed , he gave you a confused look making you even more nervous , " so..." He trailed not reading the situation you confess , " well... I'm pregnant." And with that you gave him a weak smile , the little color present on his face was drained drastically and he immediately fainted causing you to panic.... ( don't worry he good)

* Gyomei himejima.

You just can from the butterfly estate with a huge smile on your face , you just found out you were pregnant and you can't wait to tell your spouse whom was at a meeting , you went home and started thinking about how to tell Gyomei that he's going to be a father....

Two hours later....

Gyomei came home with a package of Dangos 🤤, you headed towards the door to greet him ...

" Hey honey , how did the meeting go dear?" You asked , " it was just like any other meetings dear." He smiled, " oh and this is for you dear, you should eat more and rest cause it's good for the baby." He stated , you took the Dangos and was about to eat it when you realize something , " um...dear..how did ...you know I ...am pregnant," you stuttered nervously.

" Shinobu told me ." He smiled , you cursed Shinobu under your breath ........ You wanted to tell your big teddy bear..........

* Sanemi shinazugawa.

You were jumping for joy after you were informed about your pregnancy from Shinobu,

" Ara Ara , how are you going to tell sanemi he's going to be a father?" She smiled as per usual.

" Hmmmmm, I'm pregnant, just like that." You smirked leaning back in the chair cockily.

" Well I wish you luck." Your friend smiled as you head out to find your boyfriend sanemi.

You went home and showered , sanemi was out on a mission so you made lunch with plenty of ohagi to sweeten him up before revealing the news.

Once he was home , you tackle him in a hug causing him to blush ( cute) you love teasing your boyfriend and soon to be father of your child ......

" Sanemi go freshen up , we are having Lunch." You informed , sanemi was a bit confused you made lunch , something was up he thought.

He shrugged it off and did what he was told , you were so excited to tell sanemi , after he was finished , he joined you at the table and started to munch on the ohagi you made .....

" Sanemi guess what?" You cooed , smiling at sanemi ,

" What?" He asked plainly .

" Someone is gonna be a dad...." You said in a sing sang tone.....

" Don't care." He answered still eating the ohagi , you secretly wanted him to choke on it and die whaohahahahahaha.

" Well sanemi , our baby said otherwise..." You stated making sanemi choke on his meal , you smiled at his suffering but you gave him some water.

" Um...y/n are you really pregnant?"
He asked , you never saw sanemi so terrified in your life , he was the scariest person you know .

" We well find out in nine months time ."

* Giyu tomioka.

Oh boi ........

You asked your boyfriend giyu to talk in private , he was confused, why would you wanted to talk to him all of a sudden,

" Giyu you're going to be a father." You smiled , ' .....a what ...is Y/n ...' he thought, he didn't say a thing but stared at you .

" Oh giyu ." You smiled.

Sorry got distracted for this one.

* Kyojuro rengoku.

" Y/n , you alright." Kyojuro asked his voice filled with concern , you were throwing ( idk where) , he caressed you back gently , " y/n do you want me to take you to the butterfly estate?" He asked sweetly.

" No , I was there yesterday." You informed , " do you need anything else tea , juice anything." He panicked .

" No it's normal during the first few weeks....." You coughed making Kyojuro confused, he didn't know what you mean by its normal.

" Y/n, what are you talking about?" He asked staring at you confusedly and that's when you figure out you forgot to tell him.

" When...um ..kyo... I'm expecting a baby..." You stuttered hiding your face in embarrassment.

And with that the smile on kyo's face has increased ( idk how's thats even possible)

After that day kyo was even more protective of you and didn't allow you to move a finger ( lucky)

The end

My keyboard is giving me some problems so I will have to use another device, sorry if the chapter sounds crappy.

I'll re-edit some parts.

Oh and all these silent readers pls comment and vote for more amazing contents