Shot- 1.At the Bus stand

Hello there! Wish you Happy and Healthy New Year!!

*****

Third Person POV:

Hilary was patiently waiting for bus for past ten minutes. Thanks to her coat that she was still warm. Otherwise, she would have become a frozen statue by now.

Rubbing her hands together to feel warmer she looked up to see a familiar figure at the distance donned in track pants and a thin black shirt that defined his already well defined body but barely gave any protection against this harsh weather.

'Kai?' She recognised him immediately.

He was coming her way. She raised her hand and waved politely.

"Hello Captain."

She greeted him with a smile as he was passing by her. But it soon vanished as her greeting was met with silence and complete ignorance. There was not even a nod of acknowledgement.

'What just happened?' Hilary thought confused.

It took her good two minutes to grasp the fact that she was completely ignored by Kai as she she stared at his back. And another two minutes to realise she just missed her bus too absorbed in staring at him.

"Shit!" Hilary exclaimed and started to run behind the bus that turned around the corner and disappeared from her sight. She stopped running.

'It will be of no use, anyway.' She thought panting.

She grimaced as she remembered next bus won't be here for next three hours.

'Damn. I really wanted to go to that exhibition. All my plans got ruined.' She thought grimly.

She turned back to see Kai disappering down the street.

"Captain Jerk."

She huffed to herself in annoyance. She never got to see that little smirk on Kai's face as he went away.