Announcement - ON HOLD

Hi there. It's been a while. I'm sorry this is not an update. I have some news to share with you guys.

As title says the story is going on hiatus for a while. You may wonder why. For that I have to let you know little about myself.

Before I started writing. I was an avid reader. I still am. Me as a reader what I hated the most is irregular updates. Waiting for uncertain amount of time is tiring and eventually I used to lose interest in that story.

Today I have become what I hated the most. I don't like this uncertainty. This ambiguity. So I'm taking a break from updating this story so that I can focus more on completing this series without any peer pressure.

Remember, I'm not abandoning this series. I love my stories too much to do that. This is my passion. I will be back very soon.

Hey, On the bright side. The next time I update this series you guys are going to get continuous updates!

Some of you might be disappointed, mad or simply not care. But I just want to say, ' I'm sorry!'

Thank you everyone who have read, commented and voted on this series. It means a lot.

Did I tell you how much I love you guys? See you soon.

Until then,

Stay healthy and happy!

Mysterious_Aurora