Shot-4.At The Dojo (Part-2)

Thank you everyone who have supported this series either by voting or by commenting.

Even the reads count, so I would like to thank our precious silent readers. Yeah, I'm talking about you. But it wouldn't hurt to press that Little Star. Now would it?

*****

Kai's POV:

'Captain Jerk'

'She thinks that I am a Jerk?' I thought to myself in disbelief.

I have been staring at my contact in her phone for sometime lost in my thoughts.

"Kai?"

I looked at Hilary who just came to the room.

"What are you doing with my phone?" She asked looking at her phone in my hand.

"I can't find my phone. That's why, I'm calling my number." I answered her while calling my number. She immediately tensed.

"What?" She exclaimed nervously.

Just then my phone rang in the next door.

"Dumb ass! I told you to put the phone in silent mood!" Max exclaimed.

"Don't shout. Kai would know!" Tyson shouted.

"You are shouting like a madman. You totally ruined our plan!" Max continued in high pitch.

Everybody but them can realise that both of them are shouting.

"I did not!" Tyson said stubbornly.

Door was slammed open which caused Hilary who was standing just beside the door to fall forward.

Forward where I was standing.

I was caught off guard and fell on the floor with Hilary on top. I looked at Hilary whose eyes were closed with a tense expression. As if she was ready to feel the hard impact of connecting with floor.

"Oh My God! Kai is here which means-"

"He heard everything! Run Ty! Run!" Their foot steps disappeared in a hurry.

Good for them. Because they are going have very good punishment for the stunt they pulled.

But as for the matter in hand..

I flipped our positions so that I'm on top and Hilary between my arms. Hilary slammed open her eyes with the impact and stared at me nervously.

I stared at her face. She has long eye lashes. I don't know why. But I want to touch them.

I lifted my hand without a thought and neared it to her face.

"..Kai?"

I hummed while lifting a stray lock of hair from her face and pushing it behind her left ear.

By now, she is looking beet red. I'm surprised that she didn't faint with that much of blood rush.

I intentionally let my hot breath tickle her ear and huskily said.

"Hilary... About your phone-"

"I'm so sorry Kai. I should not have saved your contact like that. I'm really sorry." She babbled nervously.

"What are you talking about? I was just about to thank you for letting me use your phone." I pretended to be ignorant.

" Oh.." She seems weirdly flustered and relieved at what I said.

I got up and turned to look at her.

"You were saying something?" I asked her while helping her up.

"Uh.. It was nothing! I just remembered that I had to feed my neighbour's cat. See you. Bye!"

I smirked as she hastily left the dojo.

'I was just a Captain to you till now. But I will become Captain Jerk just for you. Only for you.'

*****

Tada!
Now, you people understand why this series is called 'Captain Jerk?'

*****

Comments and Votes are much appreciated. Thank you.

Mysterious_Aurora