Shot-5.In The Hilary's Home (Part-4)

I'm so sorry for making you people wait for so long. As many of you may know I was stuck with exams.

Thank you everyone for your patience and support.💖

*****

Note: Last week (August 23) was my birthday. I'm finally in my late teens. Soon enough, I'll become a young adult. Yay!

*****

Recap:

I wanted to faceplant myself because when I opened the door. There was a pile of my clothes on the bed. Cherry on top, there was a black lacy bra on top of the pile.

'Holy Crap!'

*****

Hilary's POV:

I immediately shut the door in embarrassment. If possible, steams would have come from my ears.

'Last time I checked there were not any clothes on my bed. How come there is a heap of my clothes on the bed?! It must had to be mom.' I thought to myself slightly annoyed with wrong timing.

I turned towards Kai but couldn't bring myself to look at him. So, I cleared my throat looking at his chest.

"Er.. One second, Kai."

Saying this I immediately dashed into my room and collected the heap and deposited it in a clean hamper.

I gave a once over to my room and sighed in relief when I found it presentable enough to show Kai.

"This will do." I mumbled to myself.

I opened the door to invite Kai in who was lazily observing his surroundings. When Kai saw me there is this weird gleam in his eyes.

'This Jerk! He finds enjoyment in my embarrassment. You heartless stone cold Jerk! You wait until-'

"Aren't you going to invite me in? Well, don't worry I don't really need your permission."

Saying this he walked into my room like he owned it. I balled my fist.

'I liked him better when he kept his mouth shut.'

"Jerk." I muttered in annoyance.

"Did you say something, Wifey?" Kai turned back to look at me. I didn't miss his ever present smirk on his face.

"Ugh. Not again! Can you please forget about that!" I exclaimed in frustration.

I turned towards him and in the process my leg got twisted with something on floor.

'Why does this day keep on getting worse? First I was foolish enough to mess with Kai and then that old hag then Kai came home for his sweet revenge. Now this!'

I closed my eyes ready to feel the impact of hard floor.

.
.
.

Thump.

.
.
.

Then I felt it. The hard texture. But it was definitely not floor. I let my hands wander.