𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑾 𝑶

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"quite the friend"

[ 𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"quite the friend"

Summer passed too quickly for the Southside residents. Valentina and every other teen around the block were dreading going back to school, which was now only one week away.

Valentina spent the majority of her summer with Alessia, getting reacquainted with her hometown.

Vincent had settled in at his job, coming home tired but still telling his sister all about his day while they cooked dinner or ate take-out.

The brunette wound up at random house parties at least once a week, meeting random people both her age and not, getting trashed with Alessia, and the aftermath of the first night was, well, let's just say Alessia swore off drinking with Valentina for two weeks.

It was fun enough, never letting her have much downtime, and she was glad for it.

Today, however, the girls went to some thrift shops to snag up some new clothes for school, finally after weeks of putting it off.

Valentina was still hungover from the night before, but Alessia, who was not or was just insane as Valentina told her four times now, forced the brunette out of bed before noon, leaving her to whine and grumble the whole time.

"For fucks sake," Valentina hissed, glaring from behind her sunglasses at the crying baby and its mother across from them on the L.

Alessia laughed from next to her, one hand fidgeting with a button on her jacket, the other clutching her bags.

"And fuck you for torturing me like this," She then whined, turning to look at her best friend adjusting the grip of her set of bags.

"We've been putting it off for weeks! We had to get it done, you know, before school."

"Yes, well it could have waited until tomorrow," she grumbles, leaning her head back against the wall of the train.

"that's what we said in June"

"So, to make up for our love for procrastinating you drag your very hungover best friend out of her very comfortable bed to be around people in scorching heat and have to listen to a loud ass stupid baby" when she finishes her rant is when she realizes the fact that the baby had stopped scream it's head off.

"Val-"

"Its mother is staring daggers at me, isn't she?"

The blonde glances across the train, her face red from trying to hold her laughter before she nods.

The train screeched, signaling it was coming to a stop.

Thank you.

Valentina grinned at the woman, not at all apologetic as the baby began screaming as the mother got up and left.